18---Hot Shower

I walked out of the pool, you could guess how I got in. Annie stopped at nothing untill I entered the pool with her. She was really funny, and could get what ever she wants. She was now with Ryan having their thing at the end of the pool.

I went into the mansion to see if I could somehow dry my body. I saw stairs that led up to the second floor. I saw one of the servants and asked if he could help me with a towel. He led me to the guest room.

He stopped by the door and left. Sliding the door open, I hear two familiar voice and when I peeped in I saw Dean making out with Taylor. I was so angry. I then realized this could actually be the moment. I quietly closed the door and ran downstairs to the garden to find Nie.

I would have called her or texted her, but she kinda blocked me from doing that. It didn't take long when I saw her walking towards me, obviously not to me, but my direction. She was holding popcorn.

"Hey Nie" I said quickly, she shoot a glare at me and took another step. I held her by her hands stopping her her from going further.

"You really need to hear me Nie, I know I am the last person you want to see right now, but I need to show you something, you really need to come with me.

After this you can decide not to talk to me ever again.

"What is wrong with you, why can't you let me be". I held her hands and squeezed it softly, looking into her eyes and said. "I need you to trust me right now, just follow me Nie please.

She removed her hands from mine looking at me for a while and said ''what it is".

I hurriedly walked to where I left Dean and Taylor, Nie walking by my side. On getting there I saw the greatest thing. I have never been so shocked in my life, Dean and Taylor weren't there again.

I looked around the room, maybe they hid somewhere, but still no sign.

I looked at Nie who looked so confused.

"I saw them, they were just right here, am serious". I said still trying to find them.

"What do you mean, who did you see". She said.

"Dean, Dean and Taylor, they were just right here, they were having their thing, then I decided to come call you, and now they are gone.

"Are you out of your mind, what is this meant to be".

"Nie you need to trust me" I said holding her hands.

She pulled her hands away from mine with force and said "don't touch me, why do you keep trying to do this, how would you say such a thing, you know I love Dean and you keep accusing him of something he didn't do. I thought you do be happy for me, I just regret the day I saw you, you just want to make my life so miserable, you really need to quit all this.

Tears falling down her eyes. I felt really stupid, I didn't know what to do now. Just then Dean ran and grabbed her by her waist.

"What is going on here" he said looking at me.

"It's nothing" she said wiping her tears. "I need to go get something" she said walking away.

He kissed her head and said "I will join you in a short time". Then she left to the garden.

He turned facing me, Dickson was also with him.

"What's up with you man?.

I didn't say anything, but just looked at how sad Nie walked away.

"You should really mind your business, Nie hates you so much and anything you say to her would just make it worse. And you should thank your stars. Hadn't been for Dickson, you would have ruined everything.

I came to realize that Dickson informed him I was coming with Nie to where he was and that's what made them disappear before we got here.

He left after threatening me. I wasn't the type to give up easily. It was something he needed to know.

I gathered my stuffs and left the party. I bumped into Taylor. I just needed to talk to her.

"What's the matter with you" I said.

"I should be asking you that, you bumped into me and you're asking me what is wrong with me!?.

"You know what I mean, don't play dumb, why do you keep hanging out with Dean when you know he's with Nie and he loves her. You need to either make it clear that you two are still together or you stop the shit you guys do and stop hurting my Nie.

"Firstly, I need to break it to you, Dean is In love with me only, and just using any other person as something I don't know, whatever. And since she is your Nie, warn her to stay away from him, or she won't like how this would end.

She sashayed and walked pass me. Tears filled my eyes as she said those word, I was left speechless, thing just became clear, they are all just faking this breakup shit. They have seen Nie as a playing toy and was messing with her feelings. I just wished Nie would listen to me but she's too soaked up with Dean. I can't keep letting them play with her feelings anymore, I need to stop this.

                  ~~~×Π≈•¶∆¥¢\‰√|♠∆~~~

NIE'S POV

The sun has gone down and the night cloud covered the town. I and Elizabeth walked into my house with the aroma of my mom's food hitting me. I sat on the dining table with Nelson and mom.

I was so tired but needed to eat.

"How was it?" My mom asked before sitting on the chair next to Nelson.

"It was fine, I had so much fun". Elizabeth went upstairs, she was almost drunk that she didn't do anything but just needed to rest

"I want to go to a swimming pool" Nelson said.

"I will take you to one next time, just me and you" I said roughing his hair.

He giggled and ate his food. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen with mum and was now in my room.

Standing, I looked at myself in the mirror, I unpacked my hair which fell to my shoulders. I touched my face and slide my hand to my neck region feeling my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror once again.

I sat on the chair about to start taking off my makeup. The thought of what happened at Taylor's pool party hit me.

Why do Kelvin keep saying Dean wasn't a nice guy for me. He was my best friend and I know he wouldn't lie to me. What if all he said was true, what if Dean doesn't actually like me. I hated to be left in this situation. On the other hand it Kelvin, the way I feel seeing him with Elizabeth makes my blood boil, and also the way he looks at me tells me he wants me more than just best friends. I hated when I say mean things to him. I hope he know I still trust him even when I say I don't. Whatever it is he wants to tell me, or whatever it is he says about Dean, he should be quick with it. I know, I just hope this turns out good, he wouldn't quit easily.

Ugh!!, I don't know but dean---- i still love him but-----.

I wiped my face. Tears already filled my eyes. I stood up after trying to think everything out. I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower, I needed it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys, how was this chapter.......hope you enjoyed it.....Nie is really stranded.....I hope she knows kelvin was the one all the time....
........

VOTE.... SHARE....and COMMENT....Thank you.
(◕ᴗ◕✿)