Sekirei #88 Musubi

Start from the beginning

Kagari: *Sighs* (Finding a girl that likes me for me, huh? Like that'll be a walk in the park. I don't talk to most of my female high school friends anymore. I don't have problems with girls, its just hard to find one without plans under the table. You never know whenever a girl likes you or just wants to use you. It's just so complicated sometimes. I'm overthinking this way too much. Probably should just head home.)

Kagari: Ah, who I'm I kidding. It's not like a girl is just gonna fall out of the sky.

Just then, an explosion can be heard along with a girl's scream.

???: Ahhhhh! GET OUT OF THE WAY PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STOP PLEASE, YOU GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!!

Kagari: Hang on! I got you!

The girl falls into Kagari's chest and he wraps his arms around her to cushion the blow as they we knocked to the ground.

Kagari: Hey, are you okay?

The girl is a fair-skinned young woman of average height and slender built. She sports a very developed and curvaceous body with a slim waist and flared hips. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair is hime-styled; it has short bangs, chin-length strands surrounds her head and framing her face, a single antenna-like strands that hangs just above her head, and hip-length hair at the nape of her neck. Her attire is a white gi with red string decorating it that resemble the traditional clothing worn by the miko with the addition of a short red skirt, mid-calf brown boots, and upper thigh-high white stockings.

???: Ow, I should've known that building was way too high to jump off of.

???: Thank you very much. You must be the kind person who caught me, right?

Kagari: Yeah, glad to see you're not injured.

Then, volts of lightning came down and the girl and Kagari dodged the attack. They look up to see two twin girls with long black hair and matching pink and purple outfits.

 They look up to see two twin girls with long black hair and matching pink and purple outfits

Twin 1: There's no use running.

Twin 2: We'll just find you again so fight with us!

???: I can't fight! Well at least not yet!