~Chap. 1~

~Maria's Pov~ 

I watched as my dad left for his date that, he spent hours getting ready for. Honestly I thought it was cute that my dad wanted to impress his lil girlfriend, it made think of the story he always told me bout my mom before she died. I try not to think of that even though I miss her a lot but I learn to move forward and just accept that fate did this for a reason. Oh by the way my names Maria, I'm the daughter of Mark and Lisi Hart. Their aren't alpha or luna of anything but their loved by the whole pack and by me. But as I watched my dad walk toward the red challenger, the more happier I got, but as they pulled off I decided to get dressed for the day.

I walked over to the bathroom and hopped in the shower then I put on a black and white tank top, some gold skinny jeans, and some black spiked converse. I brushed my hair and put my sunglasses on, then I headed downstairs I ate a quick breakfast before I left the house. Since I didnt have a car yet, I walked everywhere unless I got a ride from my bestfriend Lucy. Lucy was little shorter than me, she had blue eyes, tan skin, and irish hair. While I was taller, had green eyes, carmel skin, and long black hair that went to my mid back. In my dad's eyes I looked like my mom, and in everyone else I was beautiful. As I walked to the closest store I got a call from Lucy since she would be the only one who would call me at seven in the afternoon. I know what your thinkin but I'm goin out tonight so I had to shower.

"Hey,Lucy"

"Hey,you ready"

"Yeah, I'm just walkin to the store right quick"

"Ok,see ya in a few"

"Peace"

"Hey, Maria"

"Hey, do I know you"

"You should, does Chris ring a bell"

"Omg, Chris you look amazing"

"So do you"

"Thanks, um when did you get out"

"Yesterday, I wanted to see you before I headed to my hometown"

"Yeah, did they ever catch her"

"Idk but I dont want you worryin bout that cause Im not"

"Ok, well do you got the same number"

"Yea, I better get goin"

"Ok, I'll talk to you later"hugs him

"It was really nice seein you"

"You too"

As I watched Chris walk away,I couldnt help but notice how hot he was. The last time I saw him he was a little whimpy, then he got framed for robbery by a girl named Sara, the police was never able to find her, so Chris had to suffer in jail but I'll admit it did wonders for him. I mean he had muscle pure muscle, had a deep voice, nice butt I could even feel his abbs. He was a true hottie but to bad it took jail to make him like this. I contiued my walk to the store but when I got there I senced that something was wrong, so I did a back track and just walked back to my house. I could have went in but I didnt know what kind of threat it was and I didnt want to die if I wasnt prepared. So I called Lucy, to see if she could come now.

"Hey Maria"

"Hey,can u come now"

"Sure,see ya in a few"

"Kay"

It wasnt to long before I saw Lucy's sportscar pull up at my house. It still shocked me how her parents even afford it, but I never judge so I never pushed to get the answer. When she pulled to a stop, I hopped in and we were on our way to the pack house yeah Im a werewolf dont be so surprised.

"I saw Chris"

"Really,what he look like"

"He is fine,jail really made him finer"

"But it still was hard for him"

"Yeah, ik I hope they caught her"

"She needs a good teaching after what she did"

"Ikr, too bad he doesnt want me worryin cause he's not"

"So where is he goin"

"Back to his hometown but he still got the same number"

"Just a different phone"

"Yup"

"Well, we're here"

"Lets go and enjoy ourselves"

"Right enjoy ourselves"

After we got out I was immediatly surrounded by the sounds of music and junk food, man did I love a good pack party. So I did a complete sprint to the front door, and ran through the front door after I opened it of course. I steped in and felt a smile form on my face, after lookin around I headed toward the dance floor and found my other friend Charles, we danced and had a drink then we kinda lost each other when we went to get something to eat. Oh well, I was still dancin when a cute guy came up and took me to the backyard lucky I wasnt stone or I would have fell or tripped on something.

"Maria,Maria,Maria why did you come"

"What r you talkin bout, I am part of the pack"

"Really I dont remember seein you at pack meetings"

"Well, I was there but who r you"

"Dont you remember me"

"Omg, Ray"

"Surprise,happy to see me"

"No"

"Why is that"

"You tried to kill me and my family"

"I did no such thing"

"Why u gotta lie"

"Im not"

"But you r, I know you Ray you lie to get out of things"

"Well least you remember that part"

"Yeah but I hope you remember this part"

"And what part is that"

"This" plunges a knife in his heart and sets him on fire "Stupid Ray, I told you I would kill you"

Man that felt good, now I have a fresh start on some of my life, god is really good. I looked at my watched I saw it was gettin late so I thought I would run back home but hopefully I can stop by my clearin and look at the stars. It didnt take me long to see the trees opening up, the stars looked so bright here and I was immediately taken back by the beauty I was supposed to be used to. My wolf felt like playin so I ran around and played in the grass then I heard something move, to my left so I snapped my head in that direction. I waited till a big beautiful redish-brown wolf stepped out, I instantly knew that it was a male wolf, cause he was slightly bigger than me. He didnt make a move to attack me, so I tried to mind-link with him, surprisinly it worked out.

"Who r you"

"Im Alexander and you r"

"Im Maria,why r you here"

"Im not a rogue if thats what you think"

"No I was just asking"

"Oh,um I have to go so bye"

Huh I wonder why he was here but I got up off the grass and started to run back to the house, it didnt take but 5min to get but Im really tired so it was time to hit the bed. Hopefully celebrating my father's birthday will give a chance to meet his new girlfriend. I didnt really shower I just changed in my pajamas and jumped in my bed and fell right asleep.