"I know that you need it. And I know where it is, i can help you get it." She told him.

"Tell me where it is." He demanded in a soft voice.

"It doesn't work that way.".

"Are you negotiating with me?" He questioned as he turned to Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it." She answered with tears still in her eyes.

He turned back to Elena trying to compell her but failed.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He questioned, getting ready to rip it off.

But before he could he was surrounded by red hues and was thrown through a wall.

"Don't touch her, I'll tell you where it is." Selene demanded.

Elijah looked up to see her eyes glowing a dark red and her hand surrounded by red and black hues.

He got up and groaned feeling like his back just broke and walked towards her as her eyes went back to normal and her hand wasnt red anymore

"It's impossible!" He exclaimed looking shocked. He turned around to look at Rose to see that she had the same expression.

He shook away the thoughts. "Where is the moonstone?"

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins with Katherine." She answered just as shocked as the two of them.

A clattering sound was heard as they all looked at it.

"What is that?"

"I don't know" Rose answered.

"Who else is in this house?"

"I don't know" She repeated again.

He grabbed Elena and Selena by their arms and walked up the stairs dram them with him.

A blur was seen.

He pushed Elena towards Rose.

Another blur.

Another one.

"Up here." A familiar voice was heard. Elijah sped up the stairs.

"Down here." Another voice was heard.

An arrow was shot through Elijahs hand.

Taking a deep breath he pulled it out not at all fazed.

Selene was sped to a wall, infront of her was Damon. Never in her life was she more happy to see the shithead.

"To whom it may concern. You're making a grave mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't, You hear that? He spoke loudly.

"I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girls on the count if three, or heads will roll." Selene shivered at the memory of Trevors head rolling off of his body.

Elena appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I'll come with you, just please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me out."

Elijah turned around and sped towards Elena making her jump.

"What game are you playing?" He asked

Elena revealed her hands to pull out a vervain grenade which she threw at his face.

He screamed out in pain the vervain burning him. He looked up at Elena his face red and burnt. It healed after a few seconds and he started to walk to her.

Stefan came down the stairs and started shooting Elijah in the chest. He jumped towards Elijah tackling him to the ground, the pair rolling down the stairs.

Elijah stood up raising his hands ready to kill Stefan, but Damon shoved a coat rack through his heart. He leaned against the door, the grey veins covering his face as his head was lolled down.

Elena ran to Stefan hugging him as Selene stood next to him.

"Hey, come here. You hurt? You okay?"

***********

Selene entered her home expecting it to be empty but saw her dad on the couch sleeping peacefully.

His legs were spread on the couch, his head on a pillow as his phone was in his right hand.

Selene smiled to herself seeing her dad so peaceful, she took a blanket and layed it over him and kissed his forehead softly before going to her room.

She looked at the moon, it was staring right back at her. She smiled at it.

"Hi mom, I miss you so much." She started.

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't post, I didn't have any motivation. But I wrote 1k words.