SakuAtsu - 🍋 Lemon 🍋

Start from the beginning

But Omi-Omi doesn't look as a smug as before and he kinda looks mad so I said proudly

" Omi-Omi you jealous that I made losing look so hot and cool "

But he just grabbed my hand and said 

" Let's go now "

Whats wrong with him ? Maybe he's just excited . Yeah probably i'd be excited to if I was about to screw the one and only Atsumu Miya . Hehe . Yep im amazing .

😑Sakusa😑 POV -

He has a proud face on for no reason . Ugh he's proud that he that he kissed another boy . Why would somebody be proud for kissing someone other that they're lover . Ugh he's so gonna get it but , my parents are home ... damnit but , I really can't wait ... fine .

Yes im a gremaphobe but right now this guy is gonna learn his lesson . 

" 'Tsumu are your parents home ? "

" Nope they're out this week  ."

" And your brother ? "

" No he's going out to find a gift for Suna ."

" I can't believe im asking this , Can we got to your house "

" RLLY ?!?  OFC OMI-OMI "

😁 3rd Person 😁 POV -

 Sakuras calls a cab and They both head over for Atsumu's house and  and in the car( pretend they have a driver , ok ? )

In the car , Atsumu didn't know what was wrong but , Sakusa was glaring at him the entire time . Atsumu asked him

" Baby , what's wrong ? "

" Nothing , nothing is wrong and don't call me baby  ."

" Omi-Omi , please tell me "

Atsumu then began to sit on his lap and grind on him . 

"  T-tsumu dumbass we're in a cab "

" Don't care you're ignoring me , tell me what's wrong or im gonna continue "

Atsumu started to grind even harder and eventually was letting out quiet moans and he had pre - cum on his dick . 

" Atsumu Miya , I am not afraid to screw you in front of the cab driver "

" Please do "

Just then they were at Atsumu's house .

👏Atsumu👏 POV -

Im so ready for Sakusa to fuck me ... all that grinding and all the pre - cum has spilt . All of the sudden , Omi-omi came up behide me and whispered seductively into my ear 

" You've been a bad boy Miya ~ "

He carried me to the door and said demandingly 

" Open the door if you know what's good for you ~ "

I carefully open the door and quickly say ...

" OMI-OMI , WE STILL HAVE TO WASH OURSELVES , EAT AND IM ALREADY PERPARED PLUS YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME IN THE CAB , SO YOU ALSO NEED TO TELL ME WHATS WRONG , I LOVE YOU OMI-OMI KUN BUT SOMETIMES YOUR SO DIFFICULT- "