chapter 7

Hunter

Abby and I jumped down to help with defense. They were coming all at us. I was now officially out of arrows so now I was randomly knocking people out with my fists.

Abby was right beside me and I saw this guy coming right at her. She let out a scream and I ran in front of her and punched the guy. But he was still standing. He then smiled wickedly at me and he punched me in the jaw.

Ow.

I tried to stay up to deliver another blow but abby all of sudden shot the guy with her bow and he fell to the ground unconscious.

I let out a big breath. And fell to the ground.

Don't fall asleep. I might have a concussion.

"Oh gods are you okay, why did you take that hit?! Stupid Apollo kid." She said. Dropping down beside me. She was looking at my face but not in my eyes. Wait now I can't see clearly. Everything was kind of spinning so I guess I won't be walking around anytime soon.

I looked straight into her green eyes. She's so beautiful. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and it there was a little curly strand of hair by her ear. Then she shot me a frown.

"He almost chopped you to pieces." I quickly looked away.

She sighed and pulled me up. She placed my arm around her shoulder.

I felt like a tipsy bitch at the bar.

I had the feeling she was bringing me to the infirmary.

"No, I'm alright." I assured but she ignored me and kept going. Then percy and annabeth came to congratulate us. I saw him look at my arm around her shoulder, and abby just rolled her eyes and left.

"Let's get to the infirmary." She said.

"No thank you." I said. I really didn't want to be treated.

"You really wanna fight with me right now?" She asked. Oh gods the way she makes me feel.

"Fine." I surrendered.

We arrived at the infirmary and there were lots of campers. Most campers were the ones we shot at. Lots of them glared at us but we brushed them off.

She helped me lie down on the bed and then we were tended by my brother. He looked at abby then at me, smirking.

I was confused at first then I understood. I started shaking my head furiously. He smiled and treated me.

After a while it was just a bruise. She said she could make the bruise go away and she brought me to the river.

She cupped my cheek. And I felt a small tingle. Then I felt heat.

Great. The best time to blush.

She dipped her other arm in the water and closed her eyes. I looked at her intently, her red, ginger hair perfectly complementing her facial features. Those long beautiful eyelashes that made her green eyes pop. Her cute nittle nose, those lips...

Stop. No. No. No. No.

I then felt a lot of tingling then she opened her eyes looking straight at me. She let go and she smiled.

"No more bruise." She said.

"That is awesome." I managed to say trying to feel any more pain. But none.

"I'll walk you to your cabin?" I offered.

"Sure." She gave me that breathtaking smile.

We walked in a somewhat comfortable silence. The only different thing was there weren't campers around. I guess we saw them at the infirmary.