♥︎Part 7 ♥︎

╰┈➤3rd Pov

"Morning Amy"

"Good Morning Y/n" Y/n just nodded in response and took a bite of her (Favourite breakfast).

Ah. Normal morning with the oni siblings. Nothing could go wrong

'You might jinx it, Author'

Ah shit.

"So how was yesterday? Pigsy and Tang said that The DBK attacked. Well I mean, No one in China couldn't miss the extremely bright light." Amy chuckled. Y/n laughed along with her, although the laughter didn't last long.

"Y-yeah. So-um, you know that story mom told us? The one about her old friends?" The older oni nodded.

"Yes, I remember. The Journey to The West, right?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee, her eyes closed in satisfaction. 

"Yes! That one! Uh- So when me, Mk and the gang went to look for him, Mk made me stay at FFM aaaand I -uh- met the monkey king." She said, doing jazz hands at the last part. As soon as she mentioned the great sage, Amy's eyes bursted open and spit out her drink.

"WHAT?!?" Her sister exclaimed. How ever,  Y/n wasn't phased by this and just keep smiling.

"Yeah! And we promised to give letters to each other twice a week, I already sent one out last night!" The 1st heir looked at her as if she grew another head.

"He didn't hurt me, I promise" Amy scoffed.

"He better not." She mumbled. Y/n then had a smug smirk on her face.

"Soooooo, how's your relationship with your husbands?" The older sibling looked at her confused.

"What husbands..." Realization hit Amy like a truck. The older girl's face became more redder than a tomato.

"PIGSY AND TANG ARE NOT MY MATES!!!"
Y/n held her expression.

"Not yet." Amy groaned in frustration.

"Go die in hell."

"I agree sister. I agree." And they continued eating their meal, but was soon interrupted by Y/n's phone going off. The phone's owner picked it up to see a message from Mk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~start of chat~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mk- Heyyyy! Y/n! You want 2 hangout 2day?

Sure! Where do u want 2 meet up at?-Y/n

Mk- Meet me and Mei at Sandy's place. U can invite Amy 2 if U want.

Kk meet u there-Y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chat~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey sis!" Amy looked up from her book and rose her eyebrows.

"What's up?"

"Mk wants us to meet him and Mei at Sandy's" The older person grinned.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Hop in the old car and let's hit the road!"Y/n saluted.