the other neighbors

You slipped on your favorite out fit(choose from the following)

When you got done with putting clothes on you began to walk out the door, stopping when you heard yelling from the neighbors house

When you got done with putting clothes on you began to walk out the door, stopping when you heard yelling from the neighbors house. You decided to check it out.

You knock on the door.

"The hell do you want" snarled a tall brown haired man in a green polo type shirt. "Sorry to....interrupt but I heard yelling so I decided to make sure everything was ok."

"Everything's fine." he barked

"Geez ok ok..."

Edwardo's pov:

"Who was that?" Mark asked as I slammed the door in the womans face.

"Apparently the woman who moved in nextdoor." I muttered.

"She seemed nice!" Jon said happily

"Shut up!" I said and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Owww!"

I walked back to my room and slammed the door shut and flopped down on my bed.

Three weeks later
Edd's pov

I lie in my room staring at the ceiling shit. I cant stop thinking about her...her fluffy h/c hair, her e/c eyes, her beautiful Norwegian accent and tall, muscular build...shit...

"Edd? You there?" Matt asked
"Hmm? Oh! come in!"
"Are you ok? You've been distracted since we met Y/N!"
"Oh sorry!"
"Are you in love?"
"What?! No!"
"Mhm sure"

Edwardo's pov

Ick  what is this disgusting feeling and why cant I stop thinking about that damn Norwegian bich I met yesterday.
"Oy Edwardo! " mark yelled "get down here!"
"The hell do you want!"
"Jon just invited that new neighbor of ours out for dinner with all of us."
"Damn it Jon!"