"You know that every boy has always wanted you. They used to be so jealous of me and how you only wanted my attention. Don't you remember how they all reacted towards you when you were the triwizarding champion? How they all wished they could be me— touching you like this?" He sunk his teeth into my neck, his fingers slowly moving towards my entrance. I groaned loudly, nodding my head and panting for air.

"Tell me, Emmy. Tell me what you like about yourself." He groaned, stroking his palm against my clit while he pumped two of his fingers inside of me. "Tell me all of the beautiful things" he mumbled against my sweaty skin.

"I like my eyes." I sighed, my eyes shut as I laid against his body, riding his hand. "My hair. And my skin tone. My personality— I think I'm nice and kind of funny. I like how I look in your eyes. You always make me seem like the most beautiful person." He hummed in agreement while he watched my reactions in the mirror.

"Yes, baby. You're like an angel. So perfect and pure." He grunted, pushing his fingers in even further. "Look at how good you look in front of me." He breathed out, moving his hand off of my neck and tipping my chin down so I had to watch him in the mirror. I let out a moan as I saw him smirk against the crook of my neck.

"Drake," I moaned, gripping on to his wrist and digging my nails into his skin beneath his dress shirt. "Drake, I want you." I panted, throwing my head back once again.

He stopped instantly and spun me back around by my shoulders. I was stunned to say the least, wondering if he was messing with me on purpose. He always has been a bloody tease.

"Well, too bad." He whispered, his jaw locked and his eyes sinister as he held on to my shoulders with a death grip. He shoved me away from him and into the mirror aggressively, and my body felt like it did a jolt.

I sat up out of bed and pulled the comforter up over my chest for more familiarity. I was in a cold sweat with my breathing coming and going at rapid rates.

"Drake?!" I called out, looking around the room. But I was completely alone.

The dreams and nightmares never happened when we were back at the manor. Just here. In this lonely estate where there wasn't a trace of Draco to be found.

So close, but so far from where I needed him.

I let out a long sigh as I threw myself back against the pillows and stared up at the ceiling. I had enchanted it to look like the night sky, giving me flashbacks to the last time I had done such a thing.

Bloody idiot. Who takes three pills when they were told to not even take two?

Someone who wants to finally feel something. Someone who gets the love of their life ripped away from them time and time again. Someone who has nobody. Someone who isn't sure how else to cope with the pain except for making it numb completely.

I glanced at the bag that Blaise had left on the bedside table when he had decided to have a little fun a few hours ago during his visit. He needed to relax, he said. A doctor would give you these if you asked for them, he assured me.

Maybe I needed to relax, too.

And the one pill I took that night wouldn't have bothered me if it didn't end up being a gateway. Because that night led to the next one. And the one after that. And then the next week.

And suddenly I couldn't get myself to sleep without them.

"Do you think I should wear the dark green dress? Or-" I paused to pick up the other one. "The champagne one?" I continued switching back and forth in the mirror as Narcissa finished pinning up my hair.