Rm - yeah don't be sad Kookie!!(patted his back)

Manger - guys let's go now!!

Jin - let's go guy's we'll be late otherwise!!

(Everyone nodded)

(And they left)

(After few days passed)

(And in this days yn is getting more depressed,
bcz she is falling for tae more and more
and tae already love her,
but she don't know but he is treating her like she is his girlfriend and she is still thinking that he have another girl and it making her hurt.
she always tried to make distance with him but he never let her do that bcz he knows that she is just pretending,
but he is unaware of that she is depressed she is not focused on her practice and she is disturbed bcz the more tae is getting closer she unable to control her feelings)

Tae - Yn??

Yn - yeah??

Tae - are you okay??

Yn - yeah I am(coldly)

(And she left)

Tae - why she is behaving weird is she is okay!!!

Jimin - tae let's go mangernim is calling us!!!(and He noticed that tae isn't paying attention to him)

Jimin - yahh!! What happened??

Tae - umm!! Jiminaa yn is behaving weird!! I don't know why!! She is disturbed.

Jimin - yeah I also noticed that but maybe she is disturbed bcz of her dance practices.

Tae - hmm!! Maybe!!

Jimin - well let's go now!

(Next week)

(At studio)

Jin - what happened tae?? You aren't eating well these days and you are not even concerntrated??

Rm - exactly what happened??

Suga - its bcz of yn??

Jimin - yeah!

Suga (sigh) - I knew it!!

Hobi(patting his back) - what happened tae ???

Tae - nothing hyung she is just behaving weird and she is maintaining a distance with me, and it hurts hyung!! she is ignoring me (tears started forming in his eyes)

Hobi - ahh!! Don't cry tae maybe she is sick or she is also tensed!!

Tae - i don't know hyung but I can't bear it!! I love her hyung and it hurts(he started crying)

Suga - wohh!! I think you should tell her how you feel tae!! bcz its my first time seeing you crying like this!!

Jin - exactly tell her how you feel!!

Tae - no hyung i don't want to distract her from her practice she is working so hard for debut so I want to tell her that After her debut!!

Rm - yeah he is right and its not good for her bcz she is just trainee!!

Suga - hmm okay tell her when you want to!!

Jimin - yeah and believe me she'll be okay and accept you!!

??? - I don't think she will!!!

(And they all turned back to the voice!!)

Tae - aren't you the trainnee nayeon???

Nayeon - yeah I am!!

Suga - what are you doing here?? Its restricted to come here for anyone otherthan staffs and our assistants!!!

Nayeon - i came here to tell you that stop loving that Yn!! She don't deserve your love??

Jk - hey who are you?? And WTH you are talking about??

Nayeon - chill i know you love her but she doesn't love you!!!

Tae - look i respect girls that's why I am not doing anything with you but pls don't say anything about my yn!!!

Nayeon - your yn(sarcastic laugh)

Tae - why are you laughing?

Nayeon - bcz she is not yours kim taehyung she is someone else now that bitch is dating someone else!!

Tae - SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!! AND SHE IS NOT BITCH YOU ARE THE BITCH GIRL!! SAY ONE WORD ABOUT HER AND THEN SEE THE  CONSEQUENCES (he shouted making everyone flinch)

(Nayeon got scared bcz he is looking so angry but she controlled it)

Nayeon - i didn't say anything without proof see this!!

(And she showed some pics of Yn and her trainee frnd.

laughing and hugging each other and in one picture yn is holding his hand too

and she is looking happy with him and it made him tae loose his control bcz he loves her so much but she is ignoring him all the time and she is happy with that guy he wants to see her happy with him and his blood boiled he didn't thought anything and quickly went towards trainnee room where yn is!!)