part 7

(At Seoul airport)
Author- as you know yn's parents agreet to yn for sending her to Seoul and she came to Seoul and she also got admission in school of Seoul and she also got room in dorm.
Her flight landed and she reached at seoul's incheon airport.

Yn - ahh!! Finally I am here Seoul it feels so good to be here and I hope my all dreams come true cause I lied my parents that I am gonna study hard but I came here to become an kpop idol sorry eomma appa🥲

I was in my thought then I saw lots of reporters and lots of peoples who are standing in the entrance of the airport gate. Then I saw a girl also running towards that direction then I stopped her.

Yn- hey why there are lots of peoples is some celebrity is coming???

Girl- are you new in Seoul???

Yn - umm, yes but how do you know??

Girl- because in Seoul everyone knows that bts is coming from busan after there concert. And everyone is waiting for them so let me go!!!(then she went)

Yn - ohh!! Right bts had concert in busan. Omo!! That means I came with bts in same flight omo!! Omo!!!
Wait this your chance to see your idols yn common let's go.

Then I also went toward the crowd and waiting for them to arrive

After sometime bts arrived ans girls are droolling and shouting and reporters continuously clicking there photos,I mean this is so annoying that after having hectic flight you have to face lots of flash lights and screams I am saying this because I know how the flight was it was so hectic poor bts😐

I was looking at them and yes they are unreal man they are so handsome and cute😍 I am admiring there there features and then a girl pushed me unintentionaly in front of bts(yeah can you imagine🥲)

Yn -ahhh! Shibal(fuck)!!! Who the fuck...... As I was about to curse more then I saw i was standing in front of them ,yes in from of bts ughhhh!!! And everyone also glaring at me like I am criminal or something 😑 that girl literally pushed me in front of them (seriously 🤦‍♀️)

I was so embarrassed cause its my first impression to them but luckily I was wearing cap and mask so no one saw my face but its embarrassing but everyone was still looking at me (including bts) then I relizes i was standing in front of bts I was so mesmerized by then they are so handsome.

Yn - So handsome!!😍
These are the first words came out of my mouth after seeing them (after hearing me Jung kook and jimin laughed at me)

Then suddenly guards drag me with them bad man's😏
yn - ahh!!! Its so embarrassing but at least I made Jimin and Jung kook laugh uwuu😘 they are so cute but that guards ruined everything and dragged me like criminal😑.