Resurrection ' F '

Start from the beginning

Goku: Not today, Frieza, you won't beat me!

He smiles and takes up a battle stance, as does Frieza.

The two rush each other and Frieza takes the advantage, hitting Goku in the gut. Goku responds with a drop kick to Frieza's chest. Frieza growls at Goku and wrap his tail around Goku's throat, as he starts squeezing his throat, Goku grabs his tail and bites down hard. Frieza yells out in pain and quickly flings Goku away, launching him at the water, but Goku catches himself and bursts off the water's surface, punching Frieza in the face and sending him flying. Frieza stops himself and smirks at Goku.

Frieza: Not bad, monkey. I must admit, I'm surprised you're on my level... Well, almost on my level. Ohoho!

Goku: Yeah? So, I'm guessing you're just getting a feel of my current strength?

Frieza acts surprised, a smirk on his face.

Frieza: How did you know?

Goku: Cuz I did the same thing. So I guess I'll show you the pinnacle of my power!

He powers up, his aura flaring around him and slowly shifting from white to blue, and his aura and Ki envelope him. After a moment, his aura slowly crackles and flakes off, revealing him as a Super Saiyan Blue.

Goku: This is a Super Saiyan that has ascended into the realm of Gods gone Super Saiyan, but for simplicity, let's just call this Super Saiyan Blue.

Frieza: Super Saiyan Blue, eh? I must say, I don't really feel threatened.

Goku: Heh, don't underestimate this form, Frieza.

Frieza holds his arms out and laughs, clearly amused by how events have played out.

Frieza: Then allow me to show you just how much more evolved I have become!

Frieza's aura flares around him and shifts to gold, and as it does, his skin also becomes gold as he finishes his transformation.

Frieza: I've made my new form gold so it's clear who's now sitting atop the pecking order! And to simplify things further, let's call this Golden Frieza, shall we?

The Low Class Saiyan and the Emperor of the Universe stare each other down, and in a moment, they rush each other, trading punches and kicks at blinding speeds. At that moment, they were on equal power levels.

On the sidelines, Vegeta and Y/n watch Goku and Frieza duke it out.

Vegeta smirks and Y/n then glances at the Saiyan Prince.

Vegeta: I see.

Y/n: Hm? What do you see, Vegeta?

Vegeta: Why don't you tell me, Y/n? You've been training with Kakarot and I, perhaps you can see what's happening clearly as a Saiyan warrior.

Y/n nods and looks back to Goku and Frieza, and he stares intently. After a moment, his eyes widen and he looks back to Vegeta.

Y/n: Frieza's losing steam, isn't he?

Vegeta nods and they both look back to the fight, Frieza was slowly losing ground but Vegeta speaks up.

Vegeta: Hey, Kakarot! It's my turn, damnit!

Goku looks back at Vegeta and chuckles.

Goku: Just a little longer?

Vegeta: No way, it's my turn to fight Frieza!

Frieza watches with a deadpan expression.

Frieza: There's no need to fight, I'll kill you all.

Vegeta flies over in front of Goku, who sighs and drops to his base form.

Vegeta: Not today, Frieza. You see... You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore.

Frieza laughs and smirks.

Frieza: Ohoho, I remember you saying that to me before, Vegeta. Back on Namek. Do you remember what happened?

Vegeta clenches his hand into a fist and hold it in front of him.

Vegeta: No, I haven't forgot
Frieza. But I'm a completely different person these days, I've come to rely on my fellow Saiyans to push myself to greater heights.

Frieza: Is that so? Ohoho! Well that's touching, but that won't change that I'm about to send you to Hell, Vegeta.

Vegeta smirks and a blue aura flares around him and moments later, flakes away much like Goku. He was now also a Super Saiyan Blue.

Frieza: What's this? You also possess that power?

Vegeta: Indeed, I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans! I'm not soft like Kakarot, I'll send you to Hell!

Frieza: Pah! Your threat is as empty as your title, all hail Vegeta, prince of no one!

In a blur, Vegeta rushes Frieza and lands a flurry of punches in his midsection before he brings his fist back and punches him in the face and sending him flying. As Frieza catches himself, Vegeta drop kicks him in the air, then flies after him before punching him towards the ground. Vegeta flies down and lands on the ground and launches the a point blank Ki blast at Frieza as he's hurtling towards the ground. The attack engulfs Frieza and creates a smokescreen. Vegeta smirks and points his thumb at himself.

Vegeta: I am no mere prince, I am Vegeta.

As the smoke clears, Frieza is revealed in his Final Form and on the ground, panting.

Frieza: Vegeta...!

Vegeta: Hmph. Your new form matches the might of mine and Kakarot's Super Saiyan Blue form, but you have next to no experience using that level of power. Know what that means?

He grabs Frieza by the head and lifts him up, smirking at him.

Vegeta: Your stamina and power went right out the window. Never dream of resurrecting again.

Before Vegeta can finish Frieza off, Frieza launches a blast towards the ground but it never makes contact. This confuses both Vegeta and Frieza.

Vegeta: Trying to destroy the planet, huh?

Frieza: Tch...!

Vegeta: Die!

He throws Frieza in the air and fires a Big Bang Attack at him, killing him.

Vegeta then turns to look at Goku.

Vegeta: Kakarot, was that you?

Goku: Nope, I didn't get the chance to try and help.

The Saiyans seem confused for a moment, then they both simultaneously turn to Y/n, who was looking skyward.

Vegeta: It was you, wasn't it?

Y/n: Hm? What was me?

Goku: You know, when Frieza tried to destroy the planet.

Y/n shrugs and smiles.

Y/n: Dunno.

Vegeta: Hmph... You have my thanks, Y/n. I could have lost not only that fight, but my life and the planet as well if you hadn't helped... I'm grateful.

Y/n: ... It wasn't a problem. I'm quite fond of you guys. You're my friends.

Goku grins and pats Y/n on the back.

Goku: You're awesome! Thanks!

Vegeta: The son of Beerus sees us as friends... I must admit, I'm honored.