The Mighty Y/n - Vegito Blue vs Ultra Ego Y/n!

Third person POV

Y/n laughs and crosses his arms.

Y/n: Alright, Vegito. Come! Show me what you can do!

They rush at each other, trading blows for a moment, however it soon became clear that Vegito had the upper hand against Super Saiyan 3 Y/n. Realizing this, Vegito begins to goad the son of Beerus.

Vegito: C'mon, show me that Ultra Ego of yours! Surely that is strong enough to beat me!

Y/n reverts to his base form, a small scowl on his face that quickly shifts into a smirk.

Y/n: Fine, but don't complain if I break something!

Y/n clenches his fists tightly and lets out a roar as he's yet again engulfed by a purple aura and when it slowly dies down, Y/n is revealed in his Ultra Ego form.

Y/n: Vegito Blue vs Ultra Ego... Ha, this is exciting!

From a distance, Whis watches with a smile as the two clash.

Vegito kicks Y/n into the air and follows up by charging up a Final Kamehameha.

Vegito: Game over! Final... KAMEHAMEHA!

The blast engulfs the son of Beerus completely and Vegito slowly drops his hands before crossing his arms.

Vegito: Hmph! I was expecting mo-

Suddenly, Y/n appeared in front of him, clearly wounded, yet a smirk was still plastered to his face.

Y/n: I'm impressed by your power, Vegito, and I must thank you... After all, I will become significantly stronger after this. However.

He punches the Fusion away and fires a Kamehameha wave at him, but Vegito manages to recover midair and puts up a barrier.

Y/n: Tch, damnit...

Vegito: Woah! That was a Kamehameha wave just now! You're a quick learner!

The Potara Fusion smirks and charges up a Final Kamehameha.

Vegito: Final... Kame... Hame...

Y/n, in response, lifts his hand and his purple aura is then condensed into his hand and an energy ball made of Destruction Ki began to form. It was dark purple with bits of black lightning.

Vegito: HAAAA!!!

Y/n: Hakai.

Vegito fires his attack and it begins hurtling towards the son of Beerus, however, when it makes contact with his attack it's instantly dispelled and hurtles towards a confused Vegito, who just barely dodges the attack.

Y/n closes his open hand and the attack explodes, destroying a good chunk of the ground and shaking the entire planet.

Vegito: Sheesh! What was that?

Y/n: That... Was Hakai. A technique of the Destroyers and Destroyer Candidates.

Vegito: Candidates? Wait, so Beerus wasn't always the God of Destruction?

Y/n: No. I'm next in line to be the God of Destruction in this universe, though.

Vegito: This universe...? There are more?

Y/n: Ask later, let's finish this!

Vegito: Hmp, yeah! Let's go!

Vegito and Y/n fly at each other as fast as they can and they throw a punch, their fists colliding and causing shockwaves to shake the planet again. Then, they begin pushing at each other.

Vegito: Don't think this is over... I'm gonna win!

Y/n: Don't count on it!

After a moment of struggling, Y/n begins to get the upper hand. Then Vegito drops out of Super Saiyan Blue, seeing his opening, Y/n punches the Fusion hard, sending him flying. He then uses Instant Transmission to appear behind him and grab him by the face and slamming him into the ground hard. Knocking him unconscious.

Y/n: This was a good fight, Vegito.

He reaches down and pulls the Potara off the fusion, who splits back into Goku and Vegeta.

Y/n: Thank you, Goku. Vegeta. Because of you two, I've learned a lot from just this one fight.

He turns to Whis and smiles.

Y/n: Would you mind healing them up and letting them rest?

Whis: Of course not, my Lord. It's good to see you improve.

Y/n reverts to his base form and winces, holding his side as he walks into Beerus's house.

Beerus: Y/n, you look tired.

Y/n: Hmph, well... Fusion is no joke, Father.

Beerus: Oh? Fusion? It took them fusing to match up to you? Ohoho! That's my boy!

Y/n frowns at his Father.

Y/n: No, it took my Ultra Ego to match their Fusion.

Beerus: But that's still your power.

Y/n: But you've discredited the Saiyans, Father... I believe they'll make good rivals. If not for you, then me.

Beerus considers this for a moment and nods.

Beerus: You're right. Now, go rest.

Y/n nods and bows to his father before returning to his chambers. As soon as he reaches his bed, he falls into it carelessly and in an instant, he's asleep.