Chapter 18 A word.(Smut)

Start from the beginning

*Hours have passed by again (sorry for skipping the day😭*

Aamon:What a day

*Aamon was smoking in his office then someone knocked on the door*

Aamon:Come in.

*Aamon then was surprised to see natan as he walked into the office*

Aamon:what brings you here?

Natan:We need to talk boss.

Aamon:If it's about the arrest of Veronica I don't wanna hear it, sweetie

*Aamon just smoked as he looked outside of the window, natan was furious as he walked straight to aamon as he slams his fist on the window grabbing aamons necks tie down*

Aamon:?

Natan:Im not playing jokes around here boss. So you better take it seriously.

Aamon:My my aren't you a feisty one today

*Aamon smirked as he leaned closer to natan*

Natan:?!

*Natan knew what he was about to do he then pushed him away as his heart was beating*

Aamon: What's wrong? Thought you needed something from me?

Natan:That wasn't what I needed boss! I'm serious here!

Aamon:Look. I did that to protect you alright? She deserves what she did to you

Natan:Even so! People are thinking it's now because of me. Don't you think for once boss??

Aamon:I do, that's why I did that didn't I?

Natan:Your hopeless to talk to paxley!!. Whatever! After a few weeks im quitting this job!

*Aamon was then stunned to speak when natan said that, natan then froze as aamon had a cold look at him*

Natan's pov.
I should just go this is hopeless.

*Natan turns around as he was about to open the door suddenly he froze *

Natan's pov.
W-what is this???..

*Natan's body stopped as he was shaking*

Aamon: You're not going anywhere natan.

*Aamon then put his cigarette down and walked toward him, as he was behind him*

Natan's pov.
This bastard. His using pheromones on me!!!..

Natan:m.

*Natan was breathing heavily as aamon held his hand as his lips were closed to his ear*

Aamon:You do know a paxley's obsession is right?

*Natan was too stunned to speak then aamons hand held his face as he made him look at him, natan was shaking as he was his hands were on the door, aamons other hand was holding his hip, he then kissed him on the lips as his tongue was touching his, natan gave out a moaned sound as both of them kissed for a minute then aamon broke the kiss, a string of saliva/drool build up after they kissed as Natan panted out of breath aamon kept holding his face as his hand unbutton his shirt*

Aamon:let's take this to the desk, shall we?

*Aamon then took him to the desk and made him lay down, aamon then took his pants off as he took his gloves off with his teeth then thrust his finger in him, natan gave out some moans when he did that*

Natan:mm~.

*Aamon kept moving his fingers as he inserts 2 fingers already, natan moaned a bit more as aamon was separating his legs in front of him, aamon chuckled as he hears natan moaning*

Aamon:Been a while since I last heard those sweet moans huh?

Natan:ngh!~

*Natan moaned he felt his fingers keep moving inside his hole this went on for a couple of minutes as he then pulled out his fingers, natan whimpers aamon then unzipped his pants*

Aamon:Lower your voice alright sweetie?

*Aamon smirked, his dck then entered natans hole roughly*

Natan:! Aghh!~.

Aamon:Hah. Still tight.

*Aamon groaned as he thrust his dck inside him rough as he can, natan tried his best to hold the moans while being pleasured by aamon*

Natan's pov.
Hah. I can't hold my moans this long. It feels so good..~.

Aamon:Good boy.

*Aamon then kept thrusting his dck inside natan hole as he was giving him so many pleasures, natan was losing his mind cause of aamons pheromones around him*

Natan's pov.
These pheromones are driving me crazy. Same time it feels so nice. Can't help it.
It isn't like other alpha's disgusting pheromones...

*Aamon grabbed both of natans legs as he was holding them up, this went on for minutes as natan couldn't be helped but to moan cause aamon kept giving him so much pleasure as he still felt natans hole was tight he was still to hit a sweet spot natan liked*

Natan:Aggghhhhhh!~~~

*Aamon kept thrusting fast, while he was bitting his neck giving him hickeys, then aamon whispered something to him*

Aamon:You're only mine omega.

*After aamon said those words he didn't let natan get a chance to say something about it as he kept hitting his sweet spot, natan was drolling with his eyes up caused by the pleasure aamon was giving his hole, *

Natan:Ngh!~ agghhhh!~~

*Went on for minutes for almost an hour aamon was close to his limit, when he did reach his limit he then removes his dck from his hole as he came on natans body*

Natan:ngh.

*Natan then whimpers, aamon wanted to do it again then suddenly interrupted by a call*

Aamon's pov.
Wtf is it this time?..

*Aamon grabbed it and got a call from his father who asked what he did to Veronica *

Aamon:She got what she deserves father. I wouldn't care less about that woman

Aamon's father(Call):You and I are gonna talk soon son!

Aamon:Alright alright just call me later. I have better important stuff to do rn.

Aamon's pov(call)you disrespectful br-

*Before his father could even finish he hang up the phone he took some tissues and gave it to natan*

Aamon:Clean yourself up ok?

*Natan just nodded as he was still on his desk, he's eyes just look away aamon then took some cigarette again as he kissed natans forehead*

Aamon:Get change. Alright? You and I have something to talk about soon.

*Minutes have passed by*

Lunox: Where is natan??

*Lunox starting to get worried she then saw natan she was happy to see him but she was shocked to see aamon beside him, she noticed she was also wearing his coat*

Lunox:E-eh?? Hey man! What did you do to-

Natan:Im alright lunox. Just go without me ok?.

Lunox:huh??

Natan:We have some business to talk to..

Lunox:w-what?

*Lunox was confused, as aamon then just took natan to his car*

Lunox:What the heck just happen??

To be continued...