First Journey [volume 1]

[Gymnasium]

  Inside the Gymnasium, confused faces could be seen in hundreds or-so students that are currently inside of the gymnasium today this morning.

"What do you think?"

"Think about what?.."

"I mean about the announcement right now?"

"No idea, it was a sudden announcement after all. And it seems like we 3rd years aren't the only one that got summoned hm?"

"—Do yo—..."

"—I thin—..."

"—He—..."

Murmur between students could be heard in every corner of the gym, some were filled with anticipation, anxiety and confusion.

With the sudden announcement of the school, brought confusion to not just student but also the teachers, as well as the sudden announcement of 'no classes for the whole week.'

Noticing all the students is present now, The current Chairman or Director of the school Sakayanagi finally made his entrance.

After pleasant greetings and few motivational words, Chairman sakayanagi finally address the elephant of the room. Announcing the
New and more high tech special exam, because of the sudden flock of sponsors as well as the advance stuff that will surely help the students.

With that being said, our current high-school life will probably get more and more advanced in addition of OAA. We are given a months or so to prepare for the upcoming special exam, with an upcoming explanation in the later date.

But when the students thought that the  announcement is about to reach its conclusion, Chairman sakayanagi decided to speak once more.

We are told to watch a life of a certain student currently enrolled in this academy. We are given an option to leave or to watch, since it wasn't obligatory some of the 3rd years decided to leave mostly class C and D whose class already done for and just quietly living in the academy not minding even if the said video concerning the next exam, probably expecting their leader to just give them order no more no less.

Most of the 1st year and 2nd year decided to stay since they might get a chance to find and learn a few things or two to the said student, while the remaining 3rd years stay with mild curiosity and some were here to pass time since the school announce that there will be no classes from here on wards and for the whole week.

Now that the name of student that are chosen has been shown.

Various reactions could be seen in hundreds of students faces, some where disappointed because their favorite or expected person isn't chosen, some showed mild curiosity, some showed indifference thinking that whoever is chosen doesn't matter. Some of the few students specially in 2nd years showed a clear reactions of them all...

Because the person that are chosen are none other than..

                [KIYOTAKA AYANOKOUJI]

      [First day- Bus Scene]

A/n: anime version of Kiyotaka's monologue