2-10

Chapter 2 Egg Drop Soup

Madam Zhang is both happy and distressed, the old girl has spoken! It probably doesn't matter anymore.

What is distressing is that the old girl actually admits her mistake. Can the old girl born by Mrs. Zhang be at fault? That's right!

What her daughter does is right! It's everyone else's fault!

Up to now, her daughter is still thinking about the old Song family, afraid that her old mother will embarrass their family.

Otherwise, those who are looking for life and death have to marry Song Chongjin, why did they suddenly change their temper and say they don't like him anymore?

Squeeze!

Mrs. Zhang has two thin lips and opens her mouth again, "My old girl! What's so good about Song Chongjin? He doesn't know who his father is, so he can only follow his mother as an oil bottle. If it weren't for Pearl, you would like to He, who else would marry a girl to him? What's the use of being good-looking! Not to mention that Song Chunhua is a medicine jar, seeing a doctor and taking medicine, his family is a hole that no amount of money can fill, you can see He Song Chongjin, that is the blessing he has cultivated in his eight lifetimes, why does he treat you like this? Don't worry, if the old Song family doesn't give us an explanation about this matter, I will not play with them..."

The ferocity of the words made Mingzhu shudder subconsciously.

Trouble, you are old, can you not spray all your saliva on me.

Did you brush your teeth this morning? There is also a taste of salty sauerkraut in the saliva, which makes people want to vomit! Is there any wood?

Let's change the topic, Song Chongjin or something, what the hell, it's not worth it to make her suffer from spittle stars.

"Mother, I'm thirsty..."

The patient and the wounded want to drink water, can you always satisfy her?

This time, Mrs. Zhang finally stopped nagging her, got up and poured a bowl of water. "Drink less, I made egg drop soup for you, and it will be here soon."

Pearl drink water.

Madam Zhang turned around and opened her mouth to say,

"What about the man from the third family? I want you to make egg soup, but you won't come for a long time. Did you steal it in the kitchen? Even the men in my family can't control it, and they are chasing when they do small things. Is it so hard for you to make egg drop soup?"

Pearl...!

Forgive her, born in a civilized family.

Never seen such a formation.

Mrs. Zhang had been wordy to her before, spraying her face with saliva.

Anyway, it was a loving tone.

Can barely accept it.

Turning his head to his daughter-in-law's tone, she really couldn't accept it.

Stunned .JPG mode.

The little Douding on the side was also scared to shrink his head.

There were tears of fear in his eyes.

Mosquito-like voice, differentiated, "Milk, my mother won't drink it secretly, don't talk about her."

Madam Zhang stared, "What's wrong with her? Could it be Miss Qianjin, this mother-in-law can't bear to say a word? After entering the door of my old Wang's house, don't say a word, and then dawdling, big Scratch her ears and scratch her! She pretends to be honest on weekdays, and picks three nests of four behind her back..."