UNLUCKY DAY

Kring Kring

SMASH

That was the voice of alarm clock being smashed on the wall by the half asleep brat.

"That is what you get when you disturb my sleep." He groggily pointed towards the broken pieces of of alarm clock.

 He slowly sat up and opened his bedside drawer, containing dozens of alarm clocks. He picked up a shinchan shaped one and looked at it.

"I wish you a longer life than your friend." He said before keeping it on his nightstand. 

He was about to plop on the bed again, when a familiar voice called him from the other side of the door.

"Young Master! Young Master! have you woken up yet?" The middle aged lady called.  

'Argh!' He groaned inwardly.

However, he dragged himself towards the door and opened it, giving a bright smile to the lady.

"Mrs. Fei, The credit goes to you." He sassed with a sleepy smile plastered on his face.

The stout lady who was not able to get the sarcasm, reciprocated the smile while bowing down.

"Aiyaa... Don't mention it young master.. It's my duty afterall.. Oh... I forgot the main thing, Your parents asked you to get ready quickly and meet them at the dining table." She said before leaving.

Xiao Zhan, the guy mentioned, was already asleep while leaning on the door, mouth hung open, saliva dribbling from his chin.

He only woke up when the automatic door tried to shut and his left hand came in between, almost crushing  it. 

"AHHHHH... What the fuck is wrong with today!?" He roared frustratedly before kicking the door, hurting his own leg in the process.

"Arghh." He groaned while hoping on one leg, accidently stabbing it with on of the clock parts on the ground.

"@#$%^&*()" He roared some extremely bad profanities after plucking out the piece of steel from his sole while sitting on the  bed.

"Guess I really have a bad day today." He sighed in resignation before limping towards the washroom for first aid.

Time Skip
15 Minutes later.

Zhan descended from the stairs with a bandaged hand and leg, still looking handsome as ever.

"Good Morning ZhanZhan." His mother chirped before hugging him, which he reciprocated lovingly.

"Good morning Mom." He said before showing a pout.

"What happened to my baby? Why are you sad?" She said while cupping Zhan's face, making him even grumpier.

"Mom look. Everything bad is happening with me today. First I got hurt with that damned door, and then with that stupid alarm clock." He complained while stomping his foot, forgetting about his wound and hurting himself once again.