𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 | 𝟹𝟷 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Haha! Looks like it's party time, time to find out if Toman and Valhalla ain't shit," a guy calls out, passing by Takemichi and Chifuyu, hands thrown into the pockets of his white trousers. 

In return, seven boys who were all wearing a similar get up of white jackets and pants, chime out a "welcome sir!" as he passed by while bowing at waist height. 

The respected man took position in the middle of the field, "all right you shits, I'm the one who will be over seeing today's fight. The name's Hansen and I'm from Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members."

As Takemichi watched him introduce himself, Chifuyu leaned in to whisper, "he's a boss from the '88 group, and he's overseeing this fight."

"Overseeing?" Takemichi repeated back, returning his attention back onto the blonde.

"He's basically acting as a referee. Hansen, the Haitani brothers and Leanman are all gonna be cool and just watch today. Usually they're all lunatics butting heads with Toman," Chifuyu explains, noticing Takemichi's lack of understanding of how these things work. 

"Well that's enough talking, let's bring out todays stars!" Hansen shouts towards the crowd, "alright, on this side," he then gestures to the left of him, "Tokyo Manji gang!"

The gate's door flew open, revealing the familiar face of Mitsuya who stood up front, along with Nahoya and Yasuhiro. Takemichi's lip curled into a small scowl at the presence of Kisaki, who stood on the left of Mitsuya. 

Hansen then gestures to his right, and the other gate's door flew open, revealing the fluttering white flag, "and Valhalla!"

"It's time to go Takemichi," Chifuyu states, and Takemichi nodded his head in agreement. 

Takemichi turned his gaze onto the side of Toman, seeing Mikey stroll towards Hansen, the rest of his gang following suit. Valhalla copied Toman's actions; coming to stand a few feet apart from each other.

"Hey Hansen, I'm glad it's you overseeing this fight," Mikey calls in greeting, "thank you for that."

Hansen turns, releasing a huff, "if this fight is shit, I'm taking you both down," he declares.

"One member from each gang, step forward!" A member from Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members shouts. 

One member from each side complied; Takemichi watching as Draken and Kazutora stepped out from their respective sides.