Tease Me,Please Me

Pairing: Greg House x reader

Summary: You and House ‘entertain’ each other the best you can during a power outage.

Warnings: None really, there is a bit of a suggestive tone throughout but nothing graphic, maybe a typo or two, maybe a bad piece of writing.

Words: 1,242

A/N: not requested by anyone, just a drabble I’d had stashed away for a rainy day.

To say it had been stormy all day would be an understatement, the rain had been pouring down all day and the wind howled wildly as you sat inside, watching as the lights flickered until the power had finally gone out, forcing you to sit in the dim glow of candlelight. The whitish glow of the burning candles you were surrounded by mesmerized you as you enjoyed the peaceful silence you’d been plunged into. Your eyes grew heavy soon, the warm smells emanating from the melting wax not helping you to keep your eyes open.

They threatened to shut it multiple times, but only when you heard the familiar footsteps in the hall and the jingling of keys did you perk up, Greg was home.

The fact caused a wide grin to cover your features as you turned on the couch to face the door. Eyes shining with excitement at the very glimpse of him, his hair slightly tousled and windblown, with his shirt wrinkly and his jacket hanging off his shoulders, a combination that only he could get away with. One step into your shared apartment and he stopped, his eyes taking in the dimly lit surroundings before fixing you with a wolfish grin, the sight making your cheeks turn red as you watched him hang his cane on the nook in the entryway.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Blue eyes flashed mirthfully as he made his way to you, the smile never leaving his face.

“Maybe.” Your voice was low as you slid over closer to him, a hand reaching up to play with the buttons on his shirt, “is it working?”

Your fingertips teasingly went down each button as you looked up at him through your lashes, biting down tenderly on your lower lip as you did so. The silence that surrounded the two of you allowed you to hear his breathing turn a bit more shallow as he looked down at you with blown pupils. He leaned towards you a bit more, the scruff on his cheek tickling your ear as his lips brushed the shell of it, he was so close. Close, but nowhere near close enough for your liking, his body heat making you warm but not warm enough.

He was teasing you in the only way he knew how, and unfortunately, it was working and he knew it, just like he knew everything else.

“where’s the fun in telling you?” The words whispered, breaking through the delicious silence of the apartment. You pulled back slightly, your smile faltering as you looked up at him.

Only to find his lips drawn into a smug grin as his eyes bored into yours with an intensity that made your blood turn hot and your cheeks flush as you sink back down into the couch cushion you were on. Two could play at this game, you’d lose no doubt, but you were willing to play. Biting down on your lip, you gave him one last fleeting glance before stretching your legs out across the rest of the cushions, arms moving to rest behind your head while you arch your back slightly against the cushions to push your chest out.

His eyes watched every small movement that you made, tracing each curve of your body, each loose lock of hair that framed your beautiful face, the flickering candlelight that highlighted the velvety tones of your skin that peeped out from under your clothes. It was now his turn to bite down on his lip, his eyes hooded as he leaned closer to you over the back of the couch, his lips now a whisper away from being on yours.

A smug little smile turning the corners of your lips upward at the thought, “the power has been out since two o’clock.”

His expression unreadable at the sound of your voice, standing back up he moved to join you on the couch, giving your legs a playful push before sitting down, “that’s not surprising considering how hard the wind’s been blowing, and speaking of hard…”

A smile covered his face as he glanced over at you, leaning towards you until he practically hovered over you, breath hitting your cheeks as he exhaled gently, “I feel a little rigid in the downstairs area.”

His eyebrows rose ever so slightly at his use of the word ‘rigid’, fingers tracing along the exposed skin of your collarbone, before resting his palm on the warm mass of your breast. Eyes hooded slightly as they bored into yours while he grinned at you with an uncharacteristic boyish charm that was reserved only for you. Fighting off the urge to bite your lip at the action you looked up at him, eyes unblinking and you met him with your best expressionless face.

“House, -“

“My hand’s on your boob.” His lips were drawn into a gleeful smile, his expression that of a 12-year-old boy that had not only seen his first pair of breasts but had been permitted to touch them. You couldn’t help the smile that broke through your serious visage or the laugh that escaped from your throat as he squeezed the fatty tissue carefully. The sound of your laughter only made his smile widen as he blinked at you waiting to see what would happen now that he’d tossed the ball back in your court.

Tired of toying with him or more likely tired of him toying with you, you wrapped your legs around him, pulling him until he laid flush against you. The action made his once gleeful smile turn haughty as you held him tightly against you, lips tingling in anticipation of touching his as they began their pilgrimage from his neck to his jawline. The scruffy hair of his beard prickled against your soft lips as his sharp intake of breath made your stomach tighten.

“I’m not one to complain when I’m about to have sex but what’s the fun of missionary in the dark?”

The quip makes you pull back slightly with a chortle, before succumbing to the urge to plant a kiss on his lips. Your hands moved to cup his cheeks as moved down your body to grab the bottom of your shirt, the fabric leaving your body just as the lights flickered back on. The event startled the both of you, as you pulled away from each other momentarily, a grin pulling the corners of your lips upward, “what about a reverse missionary in the light?”

His fingers traced up and down the length of your side as he smiled at you, “that’s fine with me but we should get to it before the power goes back out.”

You hummed, nodding in agreement as you moved you place another kiss on his lips, “we better not waste time out here on the couch then.”

Your eyes met his twinkling blue ones as he stood up and offered you his hand, leading you to the bedroom to make good use of the electricity before it went out again. 

Gold - rush - writing