Bottom skeppy;))

Bad had been wandering around the SMP, mostly near his house when he saw skeppy panting, leaned against a tree..

Bad rushed over to his boyfriend looking up at him.. "are you alright skeppy?!"
Bad exclaimed, placing a hand into skeppys shoulder. Skeppy flinched.. The taller boy looked at bad thought his arms..

Skeppys eyes where filled with lust..

Bads eyes widened a bit as he started into skeppys eyes.. He soon trailed his eyes down to skeppys tail. It was a lengthy long tail with diamond specs littering it... With a blue furred end.

Skeppys tail was lashing violently, ever so slightly quivering every now and then.

"Come on skeppy.. Let's get home"
Bad gave skeppy a warm smile and lightly grabbed his wrist, leading him to the mansion....

IN THE MANSiON!!

Bad led skeppy into their big bedroom and carfuly made him lay down...
"I'll make you some tea"
Bad purred, staring down at his clearly horny boyfriend.

Skeppy didn't let go of bad and pulled his wrist, making him fall into bed next to himself.

"Skeppy what was that fo-"

*bad got cut off by skeppy cuddleing against bad.. His hips shuddering every now and then.

After a bit they where full out cuddiling.. Before skeppy started to grind against bads leg..

Oh no

A/N
UNFINISHED JM REALLY TIRED AND ITS LATE.. Anyway hope you enjoyed leave suggestions in comments;)) anything but shit kinks and eating vore