Five

Jorgeous' POV

My school tour just ended. I have been here before because of my big sister but it has been years ago so it's good to have a tour. Besides that, there are a lot of things that I didn't know or at least didn't remember. My guide was a water fairy called Aquaria who said she was already in her last months here. We visited everything in the entities building and some of the common areas with the divines. The monsters one she said was strictly prohibited which I'm actually glad. My parents told me to always stay away from monsters because they can become feral at any moment.

I can't say I'm happy to be here because I'm not. I'd rather stay at home with my family and human friends and keep pretending I'm normal. But dad said it's important so that I can learn to control my powers and also have the certificate. I just wish this can be over really fast.

Aquaria handed me my schedules and keys. Now I'm here in front of my dorm creating courage to enter it. She said I have a roommate that is a year older. She also said she is a shapeshifter and that part scares me a little...

Vamos Jorgia no puede ser tan ruin es solo el primer día. I slowly open the door and enter exhaling all the air that I didn't even know I was holding. My eyes meet with the ones of a tall brunette whom I'm assuming is my roommate. She seems to be way taller then me (not that this is a difficult thing to happen), her skin is pale and she has piercing blue eyes. Her clothing has a strange colorful print that immediately caught my eye. She is pretty. Very pretty. That probably isn't her real form anyway.

I was expecting her to say something but she just looked at me so I decided to say something myself.

- Hi I'm Jorgia, female to Jorge - I introduce myself - If I'm in the right place you should be my roommate, right?

- Uh hum - she shyly nods - I am Orion

- Ooookay nice - I say a little inpatient - so I'll just grab my stuff and start unpacking. Is that okay?

- Yeah - she fidgets with her hands - do- do you want any help?

- Ummm only if you want to, I don't want to interrupt... - I scam her to try to understand what she is doing but cant figure it out - that that you are doing.

- Oh uh I'm cutting some foam - I tilt my head in response, clearly still clueless - I-I know it's kinda weird but I m-make puppets as a hobby.

Ok this is interesting. She is definitely way more different than what I expected and not at all like what my dad told me about shapeshifters. She is very shy and cute actually. She helped me with my boxes and bags, specially when I needed to put something in a high shelf. She is really tall but not intimidating, it's a cute tall in a weird way.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it would.

Angie's POV

I hear a knock on my door and feel my feathers bristle. I'm not used to receiving a lot of people in my dorm specially on weekends. The only one I think would come visit me now is a certain shapeshifter...

- Maddy! Come in it's not locked sugar!

Deja enters and I smile, waiting for Maddy to transform herself as she always do. However to my surprise she looks at me with a confused look.