Part 2:ʜᴇʟʟꜰɪʀᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ

Start from the beginning

-skip to lunch-

I walk into the lunch room and see Robin and Steve sitting at a table together and they call me over. But i just remember dustin wanted me to sit with him. "Sorry" i mouthed as i went over to dustin's table. "Oh hey y/n" said dustin as i sat down next to him. Which of course was next to Eddie too. "Y/n are you gonna eat something?" Asks Eddie. "She doesn't eat school food." Said dustin. "I wasn't asking you dustin." Said Eddie as he flicked a piece of food in his face. "Uhm i'm just not hungry. Thats all." I smiled. "Y/n. Don't lie to him." Said dustin. "I'm not lying dusty." I said sternly. "Okay okay i'm sorry." As he said Putting his hands up in defense. "Anyways,Gareth are we gonna meet up for the band tomorrow?" Asked Eddie as i began to dose off.

As i started to dose off I started to think. What if Eddie did secretly like me? I mean he is pretty cute, but i really can't trust guys anymore,with what happened with billy. I can't. "Y/n? You okay?" Dustin asks."what?" I ask. "You we're like dosing off. Are you okay?" Asked dustin again."Oh yeah i'm fine. " i said as i put my elbows on the table and put my face in my hands." I'm probably gonna skip the last 2 periods. I'm not feeling well dusty." I said. "Its okay y/n i promise you i won't tell mom." He said while looking at me. "Thanks dusty. I'll see you later." I said ask i got up. I walked out of the cafeteria and out of school to my car. It was a nice day out. The sun was shining barley any clouds in the sky. I pulled out a cigarette and put it between my lips and lit it. I took a puff and blew out the smoke.

A few minutes later Eddie walks out and walks to my car. "Hey y/n, you ok?" He asked concerned. I couldn't tell him the truth what dustin told me. That would ruin everything. Even though we just met but i still wanna be able to be friends with him. "Uh yeah i'm fine. Why do you ask?" I said after taking another hit of my cigarette." Because you we're kinda dosing off there and it seemed like you we're about to cry or something." He said. " i just didn't sleep well last night." I lied. "Y/n. Stop lying to me. I know somethings wrong. I know we just met yesterday but if you ever need someone to talk to i'm right here." He said smiling at me. "Thanks but i really don't wanna talk about it right now. I'm sorry I'm probably gonna go home. I'll pick dustin up at whatever time hellfire is over." I said as i put my cigarette out. "Hellfire is over at 5:30. If you want i can give him a ride home." He said. "I really appreciate it but its fine i'll come and pick him up." I slightly smiled."okay i'll see you later then." He smiled as he walked away and i waved goodbye and get in my car and drive away.

I get home and realize my mom has left for her work trip already because she left a note on the counter. "Hey y/n i left for my work trip this morning after  you left for school. I have no clue when i'll be home. I've left you 200$ for food and whatever you need. NO ALCOHOL and no parties please. You can have friends over just be safe please and take care of dusty while i'm gone! I love you y/n. Love mom" i grab the money and put it in my wallet for safety reasons. I run to my room and lay on my bed. "I'm just gonna take a nap." I say to myself as i set my alarm for 5:00. I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

My alarm goes off and i wake up to go pick up dustin. I get out of bed put my shoes on and grab my purse and keys. I head to the door and lock it and get in my car and drives to the school.

I get to the school and park in front of the school. I get out and wait for dustin. It was only 5:23 so i had a couple minutes before he would be here. I pull out a cigarette and put it between my lips and lit it. I took a puff and let out the smoke,5 mins later and  dustin and the club. I put my cigarette out and walked over to dustin "hey dusty how was hellfire?" I ask hugging him. " good! But Eddie says he wants to
Talk to you. He's in the school waiting for you. Don't worry about me i'll wait here and talk with mike and Lucas." He said as he let go of the hug. "Okay thanks dusty. I'll be back." I said walking into the school.  Why would he want to talk to me? Was it something i said? What if dustin told him. Oh no. I walk over to him and he sees me. "Hey y/n i uh just want to ask you something really quick." He said nervously. "Whats up Eds?" I said confused. " i know we've only known each other for like a day and a half but would you maybe, possibly wanna go out sometime?" He said. "Eddie. I would love too." I smiled. I knew this was gonna be a bad idea but i didn't wanna break his heart. I couldn't. I would feel terrible. " does tomorrow sound fine? Since it's Saturday?" He asked. "Yeah sure thats fine. Dustin should be fine alone for a couple hours." I said. " nah he isn't gonna be alone. He's gonna be over mikes house for the weekend." He laughed. "Oh? He never told me that." I smiled. "Yeah because i just told him too" he giggled as he fidgeted with his rings. "Well Eddie i should get dustin home." I said as i rubbed my neck. "Of course. I'll see you tomorrow at- 6?" He questioned.  "Sure thats fine." I smiled as i walked away waving.  

I opened the doors and walked out of the school. "Ready dusty?" As i grabbed my keys. "Yep, bye guys!! Cya tomorrow mike." Dustin yelled. We both get in the car and drive away. "So what did Eddie want?" Asked dustin. "Oh it was homework answers since we have the same English and math class." I said. "Oh okay but i'm going over mikes for the weekend is that fine with you? I need to pack tonight so i'll just bike to his house." He said as he was looking out the window. "Okay thats fine! Just be safe. Do you wanna get something to eat? Theres a burger king up the road. Mom gave me like 200$." I laughed. "Yeah sure I'm starving." Said dustin.  We go through the drive thru and ate on our way home. I  parked in the drive way and got out of my car and locked it. We make our way into the house. Its 9:34 pm. "Wait. Its already 9?! Didn't we leave around like 6:30?" I questioned. "I guess time flies. when your literally sitting in a drive thru. Y/n we literally sat in that drive thru for what felt like 10 hours." Dustin said sternly. "Well that wasn't my fault was it." I laughed. "Well dusty i'm really tired. I'm off to bed" i said as i said walking up the stairs. "goodnight dusty!" I yelled from upstairs. "Goodnight y/n." He yelled back. I shut my door and got dressed into my pajamas.

 I shut my door and got dressed into my pajamas

I got into bed and passed out. I never thought about my date tomorrow. I can't wait.

                                                                            2151 words
  Hey guys i hoped  you enjoyed this chapter! Its currently   Almost 4:30 am  i'll try and post more tomorrow if this   Even gets   Views LOL