The Date

The Next Day, Sara and Jonghyun were texting eachother all morning. They had made plans to go to a coffee shop nearby the company, then to Shinee's dorm.

                 * Sara Pov*

Omg I have no idea what im going to wear. Okay, first, it needs to be something to cover my face. I can't ruin oppa's career by us getting caught on a date. I had already finished my makeup beforehand so it was time to pick an outfit! I opened the doors of my closet which was filled with countless shoes, clothes, bags, and jewlery. I put on my high waisted acid wash shorts, a black crop top with the words 'Born Hater' written in white across the chest area, a pair of white nikes, and finally, a black hat to help cover my face. I decided to also wear a mask because why not? It'll help us even more to blend in with the crowd. I looked in the mirror and decided I was good to go! I grabbed my purse and started walking to the coffee shop.

                 * No ones pov*

Jonghyun and Sara ran into eachother at the door. Jonghyun gave her a hug and they went inside to order. Sara ordered an iced caramel macchiato and Jonghyun got an iced americano. Both of them were extremely relieved that they breathed a sigh of relief as they walked to Jonghyun's car on the way to Shinee's dorm.

                 *In the car*

"Are you excited to meet them again?" Jonghyun asked. "Of course! Oppa, how can you even ask that? I've loved Shinee since before I even came into this company, Shinee is the reason I decided to be an idol!" Sara replied. Jonghyun said "Ayoo, that attitude of yours!" He nudged her head lovingly. "Who do you like best out of Shinee?" He asked. "Taemin oppa" Sara said without hesistation. Jonghyun just stared at Sara with no emotion on his face. Sara stared back, but after 3 seconds both of them burst out laughing. "Of course I like you the best! Why else would I be dating you then?" Sara said. Right then, the car stopped at a red light. Jonghyun smiled his adorable puppy smile and leaned in and kissed her. It really felt like an amazing drama moment.

           *Arriving at the dorm*

Sara and Jonghyun stood outside Shinee's dorm. Sara took a deep breath and checked her reflection in the mirror by the elevator one last time. "Are you nervous?" Jonghyun asked. Sara nodded her head. "I havn't seen them in a long time." "It'll be fine, they love you," Jonghyun said. "Okay, im ready," Sara smiled nervously.