Absko Epilogue

Absko- 62 years old

His Kids:

Rudo (Son)- 33 years old

Dakarai (Daughter)- 31 years old

His Grand-Kids:

Cleo Cade-Uchiha (Granddaughter)- 6 years old

Ren Cade (Grandson)- 2 years old

Narrator (Absko)

Absko Cade, who used to be former King Bello Head General, was the President of Mazeland, the Eastern Region. Absko is also currently one of the council members of Abioye. 

When Queen Akari was in a disguise as a little girl and claimed to be Nari's daughter, Absko did often thought about her.

 Their relationship wasn't healthy, but Absko couldn't help but to love her anyhow. When his daughter encourage him to seek her out years ago, they later found out that Nari passed away due to a severe infection. The revelation shock Absko to the core and that made Dakarai guilty.

 But nonetheless, Absko decided to stay single and focus the future of the country of Abioye and his region.

 Eleven years of being President of a whole Region is hard work and his health wasn't in the best of state. His children and his friends all encourage him to take it easy has, he was getting older, but at first, he didn't want to retire. 

He was honored to serve his Region and he wanted to continue to serve as long and far has he can. However, Absko was countlessly taken to the emergency room for fainting and that made his family worry for him. 

 After being convinced from his children and Queen Akari, after long years as President, Absko resign as President of the Mazeland.

 General Tano, who was Absko's successor, became the Second President of Mazeland.

After resigning as President, Absko moved to the Northern Region to live with his daughter and her family.