chapter eleven, GIRLS WHO TIE MEN IN KNOTS.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
━━━━━━━━━
"Love," she said.
And that is all.

ARIANA
━━━━━━━━━

RHAENYS THINKS THAT IF HER brother were not the crownprince, he would lock himself in Clarysse's chambers from dusk through dawn.

     He has duties however, responsibilities through the simple fact of being the future Protector of the Realm. Though he treats their guest with a kind courtesy at court, Rhaenys can see the small touches, a hand on her arm as though to steady her when she descends down a step but that lingers too long, a glance that appears to feel of more than friendship. Jon may suspect it, for who knows Aegon better than him, but Rhaenys is sure that she is the only one who can see it, the naked hunger of it all.

     How the court doesn't see it, she'll never fathom — to watch as Clarysse's attention is constantly caught by his movements, how a private smile graces her lips when he walks into a room. It doesn't help matters that Aegon is not good at hiding his feeling, those vivid violet eyes filled with unfettered lust wholly uncommon of him. Their father, at least, seems to be on her side, if his constant exasperation is anything to go by.

     Rhaenys suspects that if not for his fathomless love for their half-brother, who wishes nothing less than to ascend the Iron Throne, Aegon would have run away with her already.

      Doubtless, Aegon is aware of this as well. Once Rhaenys had laughed openly at his red face when Clarysse had stood a little too close to some Northern lord. Her brother's eyes had snapped to her immediately, giving her a scolding look before turning pointedly to speak to Jon.

Aegon is the crownprince, the heir. He is so serious about it, almost sullen and sad. There had always been a loneliness to her brother just like there is grief to their father. Sometimes she pities him, to bear this weight, these phantom weight of being the heir. Once, Rhaenys had envied him. By Dornish law, she would've inherited the throne as the firstborn.

She tries her best not to think about her own betrothal to Robyn Baratheon. King's Lading, however unpleasant the court may be, has been her home for many years now. Whenever she leaves for Storm's End, a part of her would stay within the capitol's walls.

AEGON CAN TASTE HER ON his lips at all times. It is maddening. During meetings of the Small Council his thoughts wander to Clarysse. When he walks the gardens with his mother he is already planning to meet her later that day.

He has opened a door that he is now certain he will be unable to close. The feel of her hair tangled in his fingers, the taste of her tongue, her breathy moans on his neck.

la femme fatale, 𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें