Chap #14

Calum's POV

We walked into the shady part on the carpet. "Cali, I hate you" I looked down at her. "Why" she gave me a stupid look. "Those paparazzi's cameras are probably filled with us looking at crotches" I whined "BOO HOO" she fake cried. "This why I hate you right now" I stomped. "Whatever Calum" she pulled out her phone and was doing something on her phone.

I walked forward without her knowing. She turned to talk to Peyton. I grabbed my phone. She was looking at her phone again. I snapped a picture of me with her in the background. "Are you coming Cali" I asked sliding my phone into my pocket. "Yeah" she walked up faster to me and smiled. Madi and Peyton were talking with the other boys. I wrapped my arm around her. "You wanna know what" She said looking froward. "What" I smiled squinting to see some fans. "You aren't that bad of a person Calum" she smiled and stopped walking as we approached some fans. "Ohmigod, Column who is that" the one girl bounced a little. "She works in the studio and was just discussing our album" I fakely smiled. "Can I give you a hug" her friend asked. "You don't have to ask" I opened my arms. She jumped into my arms and squealed. I spun her around as her friend taped. I set her down and looked ahead to see Luke and Madi dancing to a song. "Isn't that #Agirl" the one girl whispered. Michael, Peyton, and Ashton were all talking and drinking some juice. The fans had just left. Cali walked over here. "I work at the studio now" she grinned. "Well, I was freaking out" I smiled. We walked forward to the others. "Hey Cal" Luke waved. "Hey" we both waved. "Oh, sorry Calum and Cali" he laughed. "Oh Lucas" Cali laughed hugging her brother.

"We should get going" Ashton pointed towards the screen counting down. "Yeah" Michael said stuffing his face. "Pig" Peyton snorted. Michael laughed and shook his head. "Let's go" Madi said snuggling into Luke's hip. He rubbed her shoulder and started to walk. "Come on" I wrapped my arm around Cali's shoulder. "Germs" she muttered. "Grow up" she stifled a laugh and looked at the orange carpet.

The security guards looked at us as we passed. "summer aye" the one grunted. "Yeah" Ashton smiled his dimples sucking his cheeks into another universe. We walked down the aisle and found our seats. Us in front of Cali, Peyton, and Madi. The crowd was now filling the seats in the theater.

Then it all went dark. Nick Jonas started to sing his new hit singles Chainz and Jealous.

So I'm setting these chapters as short and in 4 parts because I can and I'm sorry but I have had writers block and I'm making another book(after this ones done and I work out the details🐙) and a chapter of My Sunshine

ILYASM AND YOURE WORTH IT😘💕