'Gosh.. I wish I could stop calling him "The Shadow Monarch" but how can I?!? I don't even fucking know his name!' Cale thought, complaining in his thoughts.

[ YOU STILL NEED TO INTRODUCE EACH OTHER TO AVOID SUSPICION ]

The SYSTEM said, giving a point

'Well that's a fucked up way to avoid suspicion when you don't even know their names..'

[ ... ]

'...'

[ WE'RE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU UNTIL YOU AND HIM WILL BECOME FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER, GOODBYE ]

And just like that, the SYSTEM vanished.

'No wait-'

'...'

'..I apologize...?'

'...'

Sigh

It looks like he's on his own until he finishes introducing himself to the boy.

Cale stared back at the boy and waited for him to get off.

"..."

Milliseconds, Seconds, minutes passed and he still didn't get off.

'Ok, this is getting really complicated' Cale thought, irritated at the supposed to be overpowered shadow monarch.

"Hey-"

Aaaand he got off-

'Wow, I didn't even get to finish my words..he only got of when I stopped being polite...'

Standing up, Cale was surprised that this cute looking boy was taller than him.

Despite the two almost having the same build, the ravenette is still 5 inches taller than him.

Cale frowned.

'Why is the alternative me short?' He thought, sulking in the inside but remained calm on the outside.

Cale then looked up at the boy only to see him still staring with an expression he didn't understand.

'Damn.. Do I really look weird?'

The shadow monarch opened their mouth making their action look like they're about to speak, only to close it back again, causing Cale raise an eyebrow at the boys' weirdness.

'Please just say something!' Cale thought, tired of standing and exhausted at the awkwardness.

"Listen, if you're not-" Cale was about to scold the supposed to be almighty monarch but was caught off by him speaking.

"...woo" They said in a soft but stern voice.

"Huh?" Cale tilted his head, asking for the boy repeat his words.

"Jinwoo... Call me Jinwoo..."

"..."

Cale was speechless. He didn't know what to say.