We will try again

She flew home alone slightly stressed, Van Helsing was stuck in her mind

He's here...
Why now?

Catalina landed not as gracefully as she normally would, stumbling through the window.

Igor spun round quickly while grabbing the nearest thing to a weapon.
However once he noticed his mistress he promptly lowered it.
"Are you okay, mistress?" Asked Igor.
Catalina didn't say a word but dashed out the lab. The distant wails and cries of her husband and sister bounced of the walls.

Picking up her pace and running towards the 'bedroom' door, Catalina didn't waste time on calming down.

"A HUNTER!" She screamed bursting through the door making her sister jump back in fear.

The count looked towards her and opened his arms for an embrace in which she slowly walked into.
"He comes with a friar." She spoke into Draculas chest.

She felt his hand pull up to her head and rest there soundly, "Who did, my love?"

Catalina pushed away from him as fright invaded her face, "Van Helsing..."

The room went silent, her sisters stood confused and scared while Dracula gave a week smile to mask his hate.
"I see."

Catalina walked back up to him with caution, "what are we going to do?"

"You... you must go and find out all you can. Send the werewolf, just do something." He shouted swinging his arms in the air, startling the women.

"Yes, master!" Catalina replied bowing to him.

"We can not try again!" Aleera screamed
Catalina turned to her sister in confusion, while Dracula kept a stiff face.

"If we fail, we've already lost Mirishka!" Verona added hastily.
"My brides! We must try! We must succeed, we must carry our bloodline!" Dracula shouted.
Verona and Aleera cowered back in fear while Catalina stood to the side of her master.

"My brides, don't fear me! Come here..." his arms beckoned the two with love and comfort.
Easily convinced the two sisters were willing to try again.

"Master..?"

The three turned to Catalina.

"Can I go?" She asked wearily.

"Yes, yes! Do what you must! Don't disappoint me!"

With that she transformed and flew through the nearest open window.

Catalina quickly glided towards the labs window before smashing into it but landing perfectly onto the floor.

"Igor!" She yelled loudly causing Valkin to jump from his slumber.

Igor came toddling up to her, "yes, mistress?"

Strutting up to Valkin's cage she stuck her hand through the bars and grabbed his chin.
"Open the cage!" She ordered, pushing his head down suddenly.

Igor stuttered and slowly opened the cage.
Valkin didn't move only stared back up at Catalina.

Turning slightly behind her, she admired the moon that was slowly rising.

Catalina grabbed Valkin roughly and held him tightly on her chest. His face shoved into her breasts.

That was soon forgotten when her skin went cold and her body shifted and formed into her beast.

Catalina pov

I took him through the air as best as I could.
Once we arrived at the location I dropped him a few feet off the ground before I landed.

"Valkin, listen closely! I want you to go and visit your dear sisters home! I want you to see what you can find out about the other two men. Be quick and if I found out that you decide to take a detour -
Well, let's hope you don't!"  I said giving him a fake smile.

"Just leave Anna alone."  He said standing up to look at me.

I turned to look at the moon, it's nearly on show.
"I'll just talk to your other self."

"What?"

Almost as though like clockwork he yelled and screamed as he pulled his skin away revealing a coat of fur. All that was left of the once human was a werewolf.

"Listen, dog. Go to Anna's home. Find out about those two men. Don't mess around!!" I ordered him.

A wave of satisfaction washed over me as the wolf run of to do exactly what I told him to.

I sat by the tree line once he was completely gone and admired the moon.

Life is so much more easier when you order a dog what to do.

A/N

Yes this chapter goes over two scenes but I felt like I could put them together in a nice relation.