Six Chair Challenge

Published on: //2023
Edit On: 09/14/2023

Next Day

All contestants return and are split into 2 groups and taken to two separate rooms to find out their fates. The mentors enter the first room. Mali-Koa starts, " We have been deliberating for 36 hours straight and it was not an easy task to narrow 130 auditionees down to 65. Watching you all on stage was one thing in itself but reevaluating you on video is another thing entirely..."

"You all should take this as an experience and work harder and not be discouraged," Corbyn said, "There have been multiple contestants who have auditioned multiple times before they actually made it through and have become successful musicians afterward; so don't give up. "

They all exit the room and head to the room across the hall. "Well, you all made it to the next round," Simon said smiling.

The remaining contestants are now being guided to their respective group assignments. They're in rooms opposing each other.

Host: Who do you guys want

Si: the groups (16)

J: overs (16)

C: girls (16)

MK: boys (17)

Host: comes into each room and pulls a contestant over and asks, " who do you want as a mentor?"

Kh: Si, MK or Corbyn

Bn: John from the vamps

V: corbyn of why don't we

X: Simon

Mali-Koa opens the door to one of the rooms to reveal it as the boys' category:

MK: This will be a fun ride

Brandon: what can we learn from you?

MK: don't be so stuck up you'll be surprised what you'll pick up from me during the next week or so...

Jamie: you should keep your mouth shut...

Cam: can't wait

Corbyn is up next in the room across the hall:

C: Hey everybody

Veronica: Corbyn

Tawni: wow

Cadence: we're so gonna win

The room diagonal to the girls' category was the groups'

Final Direction (FD): who do you think we will get?

JSquaured: john?

boys generation: Simon?

Samantha + Carter: what are your thoughts?

FD: we say, Simon. he has dropped hints. saying he mentored several groups back in the day...

The Reason 2.0: hmmm

FD: We're not the only children of former X-Factor contestants!

the other contestants: what?

Kh: The Reason 2.0 are the kids of the original The Reason who competed with our fathers in 2010 (gesturing at her and her bandmates)

James & Jazz: How do you know about that?

Ka: Our extended family allowed us to watch the recorded version of the show the have in secret when they visit.

Si: Hey guys

All: YAY SIMON!!!!

Host: We're back with Simon and the Groups