2

Monday

It was Monday morning Aria, Alexander, Silas, and Kai were already waiting for the two families outside of the school. It took at least five minutes when they all arrived, one by one they left the cars and approached them. In their faces it could be seen surprise to see Silas and Kai alive and sadness to see Aria again. For a moment everything went silent until Aria started to talk.

Aria: Welcome to Lightwood School, my name is Aria Lightwood and I'm the headmistress. These are Silas, Kai Parker and Alexander Lightwood, the headmasters. You must be Hope Mikaelson, Lizzie Saltzman and Josie Saltzman, am I right?

Hope: I'm Hope.

Lizzie: I'm Lizzie.

Josie: And I'm Josie.

Aria: Well, let's start the tour.

They started to walk, besides Aria and the three younger girls no one else talked. The first place they went was the "living room", they needed to explain some things about the school before the tour.

Aria: Well, before we start the tour, I need to explain something about the school before. Our school accepts any kind of supernatural kid and when they are here, they are treated as a family, but to make them fell more accepted or like they aren't the only ones in the world we make sure they are with their own species that's why we separate them in classes.

Rebekah: Classes?

Silas: Yes, the groups are witches, siphons, vampires, werewolves, sirens, mermaids, hybrids. The hybrids have werewolf-vampire hybrid, werewolf-witch, witch-vampire, and any other type of hybrid. There is also a group for tribids, but only this school has a tribids section.

Stefan: This school?

Alexander: Five years ago, we expanded the school to all the other countries. Today every country has a Lightwood School for the supernatural with this system. Each one also has one headmaster, here also has one me. Silas and Kai are teachers here and Aria coordinate with all the schools over the world since she created them.

Klaus: Who are you?

Alexander: I'm her husband and soulmate Alexander. And who are you?

His response shocked everyone who knew that Klaus was her soulmate once. They didn't know it was possible to have another soulmate, even if the previous one had rejected the other.

Klaus: Her soulmate? That's not possible.

Alexander: It is. I am here as proof.

Stefan: How?

Silas: Thanks to me.

Damon: What did you do?

Silas: Years ago, after she was rejected by her crappy first soulmate I created another bond for her, lucky this time she got Alexander, the perfect soulmate.

Another moment of silence spread in the room. It got awkward even for those who didn't know what really was going on. Thankfully, this time Kai decided to break the silence.

Kai: Well, can we continue, I have tests to grade today.

Aria: Yes. Continuing, every group has a leader and a vice, they are chosen by the group itself. The teachers and people from other groups can't mess with the decisions the groups make for themselves. When you three start classes you will be designed to your own groups, Hope to tribids and Josie and Lizzie to siphons.