"Seriously, you need to be more careful, (L/n)." Miss Ameri sounded very worried. She carefully wrapped my wounded palm with a bandage cloth. A smile carved on her face after she finished her job. She brushed her finger gently against my bandaged hand. "Okay, that seems good. How are you feeling now?"

"Hmm, not as painful as earlier." I admitted, analyzing her work. That was amazing of her to remember first-aid treatment. Miss Ameri smiled happily at me. "I think I should compensate you. It was partially my fault that you were injured. I was the one who put the beer bottles at the back of the store... I should have gotten rid of them much earlier to avoid this kind of situation."

"No, no. It's fine. You weren't at fault at all, Miss Ameri. I told you, it was simply me being inexpert today." I turned down her offer out of guilt. She shouldn't be blaming herself because of my own mistake. That was unfair and unneeded.

"I insist, please." Miss Ameri stayed stubborn. I mentally sighed, wondering what she was planning to do for me. I hoped it wasn't anything outrageous because it would make me feel more restless in the future.

"It's going to rain soon. You said earlier you didn't bring your umbrella along. How about I drive you home with my car?"

"It's alright, Ma'am! I can't trouble you like this. My apartment is not that far-"

"We can't afford to get the bandage wet, can we?"

Her soft smile couldn't be denied. I sighed and accepted her offer reluctantly. Though I appreciated her kind gesture very much.

"Come on. Get ready to return home. Your shift is already over."

"But there is still an hour left.."

"Then you have my permission to leave work. Hold on, let me grab my car key."

Miss Ameri got up and went over to her table. I huffed, relaxing my body on the couch. Seriously, there was no room to argue with her. She always found better statement to argue with me.

 She always found better statement to argue with me

(Y/n)'s apartment...

Second Person's POV

You finally reached your destination- your apartment by boarding Ameri's car. She smiled at you as you got out of the personal transportation. Your other hand -- which was unharmed -- was holding an umbrella to protect yourself from the rain.

"Thank you, Miss Ameri."

"It's not a big deal. Are you sure you'll be fine on your own?"

"Yes. I live alone for a long time now. I'm used to doing everything by myself."

"I know but your hand is injured. Can you cook dinner with that condition? I don't think so."

"I can order take-out-"

"Take-out will arrive late due to the rain. Yosh, it's decided. I will cook for you."

Turning off the car engine, Ameri left her car and approached you. She held the umbrella for you while tugging a small smile. The two of you climbed up the stairs before you unlocked the door.