Old friends/old wounds

Somewhere in rainforest district, it was raining and thunder struck near the Animal Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Inside nick and Judy were passing by the line of insane Chimal animals.

They were being escorted by jack, after he rescued his daughter, jack became a security guard at the asylum for his daughter to keep a close eye on dr. Terce.

They see many dangerous animals: poisonous tart frog, ocelot, boa, king vulture, howling monkey, Goliath bird eater and a iguana.

"Thanks again jack"

"It's the least I can do, after you help find my daughter"

"How is Jenna by the way" Nick asked

"Oh she's doing fine, she's getting therapy but she's doing okay"

They finally reach to the last glass cell that belonged to dr. Terce

"I must warn you"

Jack says as he use the keys to open the first iron gate holding dr. Terce.

"Dr. Terce is not normal"

"I'll give you that" Nick mutters.

"He's gotten...really crazy"

Then they see the glass cell, where dr. Terce was trimming his small plants.

Judy and Nick were confused as they look at jack.

"He said he wanted a hobby to better himself, but mostly he just spends inside attending his inside garden"

Nervously Judy and Nick approach the cell with caution.

Terce had his back turned away from them, as he trims the weeds off his favorite flower that reminds him of Jenna.

Judy was a bit nervous then she knocks on the glass.

"He-hel-lo, dr. Terce"

He stops and tilt his head up, "hello detective hops and wild" he spoke in a Russian accent, "long time no see"

"Nice little garden you got here professor"

"Yes" he turns around smiling at them sinisterly, "welcome to my little sanctuary, I'm trying to make it in the shape of Jenna, each flower reminds me of her, her screams, the terror in her eyes, her trembling body"

"Uh you know her dad is here right" Judy points out to a furious jack, who charged and bang on the glass.

"Don't make me come in there"

Then Nick holds him back.

Look dr. Terce, we have some questions for you"

"But I haven't done anything wrong"

"How do you know it was a missing mammal case"

"Cops don't come here for a visit"

"Just listen here, emmet otterton comes here to deliver flowers, did you know him"

"Ah mr. Otterton, he's a good man, comes bring me my daily flowers every week, he even gave me these Midnicampum holicithius"

 Otterton, he's a good man, comes bring me my daily flowers every week, he even gave me these Midnicampum holicithius"