IV - Friends together, Forever

Adeline POV:

I took a deep breath as I deboarded the plane. I had finally landed in Australia. I had a flight tomorrow, which meant that I had a layover until my next flight would come. I had initially decided to stay with Sienna, but I decided on not doing that as she had just shifted in and had a roommate.

Speaking of her, I messaged her a quick message telling that I had landed, and went towards the immigration lane. While waiting in line, I had turned off my airplane mode to connect to the WiFi when I heard some people talk behind me.

"Oh my god! Jaxon Dellis is here, like in the city! Oh my god!" A girl with black hair and hot pink highlights exclaimed.

I gasped. I didn't follow the guy but it was the guy with a huge scandal which went on for weeks. There was no way he was here.

I thought on talking to them, but as soon I turned, my name got called for immigration. I sighed. 

Maybe Sienna would know.

I completed my immigration and got through security. I went towards the baggage belt when a message popped up.

Sienna The Great

yooo sorry i forgot to message but im coming to pick ya up! eeeeeeeeee rihGLIUYAKJRVBEP9GTEUDS so wait for me :)

I quickly messaged back.

alright mate, i'll be there in a  white leather jacket and 2 suitcases

I put my phone back in its pocket and saw 2 of my bags coming. I was lucky that it came just after priority, as it usually crowds up easily. 

I headed outside, As I walked towards the taxi area, I looked around for Sienna. Thats when I heard my name being called.

"Addy! here!"

◆◆◆◆◆◄◌►◆◆◆◆◆

"Addy! here!" I shouted, getting weird looks from the fellow people beside me. Adeline looked at me, and seconds later we crashed each other into a tight hug.

"Ohmygoddd! We're finally in Australia, like what?!" She exclaimed, still holding my hand, though we let go of the hug.

"Oh you have no idea, I never knew I would end up spending so much money in one day. But thats off-point, how was your flight?" I asked, eager to be able to talk to my bestfriend. We talked about how she felt being here and hopped on a taxi.

"Oh and also to tell you that I have a hotel boo-" I cut her off from completing that sentence. "Listen. I have told Kyle that you are staying here with me. The room is relatively new but you should be fine though."

"Who's Kyle? Your roommate? Is he good? Is he good in b-" I slapped my hand on her mouth, flustered by her words.
"What the hell?! No?! Shut up!" I screeched, getting a look from the driver. I mouthed a sorry, though he didn't see it and removed my hand from her mouth.

"Sie, I'm really sorry, but I paid a lot of money for the hotel.. please understand. I can meet Kyle tomorrow! It won't matter! But please my money will be wasted." Adeline said, trying to convince me.

To be honest, I wanted her to stay with me in the house do that I could stay away from Kyle. It want that I was not liking him as a roommate, it was just... weird being with him. We had met only today and he was acting as if he was my mom, going on 'pRotECtiNg mE fROm tHe EviL wOrlD'.

Maybe if we stay together, might as well bond then.

I sighed, "Whatever, you can go to the hotel, I'll go to my house, but tomorrow we have to meet, you can come whenever you want."

"Thankyou so so much! Anyways why do you sound so depressed, did you even eat today? We need to go to a restaurant A-S-A-P!" She said happily.
How is she even excited, I'm feeling tired all of a sudden.

I purse my lips, considering her option. I was hungry, and shopping so much had taken the money off my wallet and the life off of me. It wouldnt hurt to get a McDonalds.

"Sir, can you just take us the the nearest McDonalds please?" I ask, tired from today's shopping.

"Sure miss." He said, taking a U-turn to head to the nearest McDonalds.

"So Addy, tell me, how was the flight?" I say, trying to not keep it quite in the car.

"Oh you have no idea! Let me tell you! I reached the airport with Mom and Dad, and I get up to take my bag and the next thing I know is I see my mom tearing up!" I gasped. She laughed and continued. "Yeah well It was the basic yada-yada with mom giving me instructions and my dad being chill." She sighed happily, reliving the memories.

"Anyhow girl! Tell me, how is the house? How is your roommate?" She asked, with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Oh.. Well the house is really good! It has a chill vibe to it, like the one with White-and-wood-and-black vibe. The rooms are pretty big too! It's very spacious!" I respond.

"Cool! How was meeting with the roommate?"

"It was good." I respond shortly. It is silent for a while when Adeline gasps. "Oh my god! Dont tell me you did something embarrassing!" She exclaims. I look away. "Oh god I am right! Tell me about it." 

"Well.. I entered the hostel, which was so big, like what- and then this old lady gives me 100 instructions, and then I realize me roommate is a guy, apparently the lady didnt like him, already making me have a bad feeling about him. So I enter my house and it is pin-drop silent." I pause to take a breath. Adeline looks very interested in what I'm currently saying.

As I was about to speak again, the driver stopped the car. "We're here miss." I thanked him and paid while Adeline took out her suitcases from the back.

"I'll keep these with me, but you have to tell me what happened!" She goes to the counter and orders both of us a Big Mac with extra cheese. I remember trying it for the first time when I was a kid, now it signifies something similar in liking to both of us.

A few minutes later, she comes back with a tray of two Big Macs, and pushes the tray towards me, gesturing me to have a bite. I take a bite of the burger, sighing in bliss, I never knew I was this hungry.

"So tell me what happened!" Adeline exclaimed, her mouth full with Burger. It takes me a moment to remember, but I pick off where I left.

"Yeah, so I go in and its pin drop silent. At first I thought I came to the wrong place, but then- how could you do that. So I enter in, taking my shoes off." I take another bite of the burger. "I take my suitcase upstairs, thats when I heard  A GIRL'S voice!" Adeline gasps, almost choking on her Burger. 

"He had a girl in?!" She exclaimed, banging her hands on the tray, getting looks from the dude beside us. She mouths a sorry, and nods at me, gesturing to continue.

"I get literally so scared! She was like 'goodness! go faster!' like what do you expect. I get so scared and fall down, and hit my suitcase... and well thats how we kinda saw each other for the first time." I think of it now, it was so embarrassing. I take a tissue and wipe my hands.

Adeline and I talked for a while, catching up, even though we were away only for a day. I talk to her and end up dropping her off at her hotel, which was actually not as far as I thought it would be. I go back to the hostel, walking with tired steps.

I enter the house, only to be met with Kyle sitting, eating popcorn and watching a movie. 

"Hey, how was your day?" He asks casually. I shrug my shoulders. "Tiring, exhausting to be honest, I'm jet-lagged and this happens to me." I sigh for the umpteenth time today.

"Hmm.. I suggest you sleep, you look rather unpleasant with eye-bags, just being honest." He said, earning a scoff from me. I ignore his weird antics and head straight to the washroom, changing and getting ready to sleep. My room wasnt completely done yet, but it was workable. I sighed as I throw myself to the bed, and soon drift off to sleep.