"That's expected, the reason I entered Hope's Peak is to gather intel that's otherwise unreachable. So it isn't a surprise that even an AI made by the Ultimate Programmer using limited materials, would have a difficult time doing so."
Y/N commented, having something that isn't scary to say for once.

"If we can figure out the mastermind's plan this way..."
Kirigiri started

"We'll make amazing progress!"

"You did well to find this, Asahina."
Ogami complimented the swimmer, who giggled in response.

"The water in your head seems to be decreasing, good job."
Y/N stuck a tongue out at said swimmer.

"Hey, L/N! Atleast praise people properly!"

They seem to be getting along better.

"Hey. I haven't seen my master for a while now..."
Alter Ego's avatar danced around the screen in a fruitless effort to look for it's maker.

"Alright, uh... Kirigiri chan, you have to be real careful about this--"

But before Y/N could finish, Kirigiri already finished typing.

{Fujisaki was killed by Owada}

"Damn it."

"I see... I was prepared for it. I knew the chances of his survival were exceptionally low..."
The program accepted this rather quickly, but there was still sadness in it's voice.

As it talked, Ishimaru slowly walked over in between Naegi and Kirigiri, causing the lavender-haired girl to lean and rest against the Information Broker's chest.

She could hear the broker softly laughing at this predicament, so she instinctively looked up at him, only to see his smile being just as soft as his laugh.

Seeing his face again, Kirigiri couldn't see any semblance of the expression he made earlier, which caused her further curiosity... Was he right? Was he wrong? Or is there another factor they both weren't able to deduce?

"What's wrong, Kirigiri chan? While I don't have any problems having you ogle me, I just think now isn't the right time, wouldn't you agree?"
Y/N teased with a whisper, prompting the girl to sigh and look away from him, watching Ishimaru express his grief instead.

"You're still alive, aren't you, Fujisaki kun?"

"Ishimaru kun...?"

"Do you resent... my bro? Do you resent me for failing to stop him?"

The Hall Monitor's despair was a great cause for concern, even though the program couldn't hear what he was saying, it was able to see him through the screen, and thus, expressed worry.

Kirigiri took initiative and typed the write words in Ishimaru's stead.

{Do you resent Ishimaru kun?}

"I see... Ishimaru kun is feeling responsible for all this, doesn't he?"
The AI understood before running a simulation of Owada Mondo.

Kirigiri couldn't help but lean against Y/N due to Ishimaru refusing to budge from his position after she had typed for him.

Y/N considered teasing her a little, but ultimately decided against it, since he may very well make her mad at him if he did.

After the simulation finished, Alter Ego gave an explanation as to how it did it using information inputted through it by Fujisaki.

"Kinda sad to know that Owada feels like someone wise despite being a biker in Fujisaki's vision. The guy really did look up to him. He also looked up to the dumbbell, but you know..."
Y/N couldn't resist letting that last bit slide.