"I-I'm getting goosebumps, man."
Hagakure shivered in fear before Yamada Hifumi clasped his hands together and started to pray.

"Huh!? Knock it off! What if he really shows up!?"
The clairvoyant freaked out due to the Fanfic Creator's actions.

"Well, if a ghost does show up, you'll protect me right, L/N kun?"
Celeste tugged on Y/N's sleeve as she said this in a teasing manner.

Y/N gave her a look of confusion at first before giving a small laugh.

She said this quietly enough that only the two of them could hear it.

"The locker's open!"

Naegi called out to the rest of the class which caused them to form a group around the lockers.

Inside a specific locker was a laptop, the only laptop within the school building that Fujisaki Chihiro tried to repair, and by the looks of it, he was successful.

"A notebook, isn't this...? Why is it here?"

"Haven't you noticed?"

Kirigiri took a step closer to the computer.

"There's a difference between this changing room and the other rooms."

That's when Naegi really did see it.

"There are no surveillance cameras?"

This observation from the luckster caused the class to follow his lead and look around as well.

"Exactly. Basically, this is the mastermind's blind spot. It's the perfect place to hide something."
Kirigiri turned on the laptop.

"Iyaaa... Kirigiri chan's super attentive, what would we do without you!"

Y/N praised before taking his place next to Kirigiri's left, watching the laptop spring to life.

"Good morning, Master!"
The program within the laptop greeted happily.

Yamada and Hagakure freaked out at this and started making all kinds of noises.

"Calm down and take a good look."
Ogami urged the two.

"Fujisaki chan's head is being held captive by this computer machine."
Stated Y/N in a warrior-like voice

"Huh? Where's my master?"
The AI asked before Kirigiri typed a question.

{Who are you?}

"Oh, pleased to meet you. I'm Alter Ego, a self-learning AI program."
It introduced itself.

"The voice and speech are exactly the same!"
Asahina exclaimed

"It's exactly like Fujisaki Chihiro."

"He was the Ultimate Programmer. I imagine that he repaired the computer and programmed this AI."
Kirigiri pointed out.

"If you think about it, he's kinda like our keycard outta here if we gave it enough time. Couldn't calculate out of an angry baguette, it seems."
said Y/N plainly, earning another round of disgusted reactions from various students.

"Dude..."
Hagakure trailed off and stepped back as Y/N felt a sense of deja vu.

He's somewhat missing the former Ultimate Biker Gang Leader now.

Kirigiri typed something in the notebook again, ignoring the idiot next to her.

{What are you doing in here?}

"I'm analyzing all the files in this computer's hard disk. You'd be surprised how heavily encrypted it is, though. I'm guessing they contain data and information about this school."
It explained gleefully