| ɴ ᴏ ᴢ ᴇ ʟ ꜱ ɪ ʟ ᴠ ᴀ |

Hlw everyone this is my first oneshots stories. I hope you like it . It's the first story . It's a nozel x reader story . More specifically this is for my friend ast-555 . She is a huge nozel simp . So i had to make a story for her . So read and enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________

Y/n P.O.V

Just like another day in the clover kingdom you woke up slowly from your bed , dreaming the same dream as ever . What is that dream of ? A proposal from your lover . The man you love forever and ever . You lost again in your thoughts just then you hear voice calling you " captain are you awake? You have a captain meeting today . " " Coming" you answer and started getting ready. Then you leave your headquarters saying bye .

As always your exited for captains meeting coz this gives you a chance of metting the man of your dream nozel Silva . The captains of the silver eagles who is quite and strict infront of others, however a low key tsundere for you . How do you know this ? From Dorothy , nozel's bestfriend, she often gave him advice to make a move . But the Birdy is too shy to do so . Not to mention that you really love his blushed face .

And now you have arrived in the castle. You see yami and Charlotte talking under a tree . It's like teenagers love shy and cute . Charlotte spots you and blushed. Then came to you , while yami starts moving. Charlotte came and ask you " what's up ? " You replied:  aren't you gonna tell me ?   Char says : oh well we have build a home .  You get a little surprised: huh ! For real ?
Char : yes . Actually... Um... We're planning to get married. You couldn't believe what she said . Because it was Charlotte who was hopeless about her fellings , but yami expected it . You feel so peace to see her love comes true . And to be honest a little jealous  coz you wanted to be this too . You wanted nozel to love you two .
" Shouldn't you also confess?" Charlotte's voice take you out of your thoughts. You replied: well if you can i think he also can make a move .

You said it , because you were always clear about your fellings. And almost everyone's know that including nozel , however his tsundere self cannot make it . You entered the meeting room and sit beside him as always. The meeting finished smoothly. At the end of metting Julius was happily Asking yami and Charlotte: so when's the date ? Yami : we haven't decided it yet. There's too much work. Julius: well then let me do the honors. I'll handle everything. Just then you felt a hand on your right shoulder. It was Dorothy. " So when are you getting married? " She asked casually , and without thinking anything, you directly answer ask Mr. Nozel Silva plz . Just then you move your head to the left side to look at nozel , but he walk away silently. That makes you quite for a second.

Nozel's P.O.V

As always he  woke up early. Honestly he  can't sleep good for somedays because of thought. After all these years he had enough of running away from his beloved y/n . As much as he love her , he can't express. He has admired this lady from a long time. Few days back when he was out in the market just to wandering around. He spotted a jewel shop and looked at rings. Not knowing why but surely thinking that this will look good in y/n hand . He brought the ring . But of course couldn't give her , due to this shyness. But there's another chance today as you two are gonna meet at the captains meeting. You went to the royal castle and spotted her talking with Charlotte about marriage.

" Will she says yes , if i ask her ? " Nozel thought this question again and again to himself. While yami come from behind and hit his hand . " Just tell her everything, she already wants it " he said . " I don't need a advice of a foreigner" nozel said and went to the meeting. While at the end of the meeting you admire her beauty, he  noticed her curiosity about marriage, when Dorothy ask the the question. Just then he decided this is the chance he's gonna take .

No one's P.O.V

While nozel walk away, y/n felt cold hearted, the other tried to make her comfortable. Suddenly some sounds came from outside. Something was busting but what ? Y/n thought it was a attack . And rush outwards . When she came at the middle of the garden fireworks started. She was mesmerized , she realised someone walked infront of her and kneeled down with a box of ring in the hand . It was none other than nozel Silva . " I'm sry , I'm the worst for this things, i have waited you a lot , and i honestly don't deserve you , but I'll still ask you , miss y/n will you marry me ? " Nozel said

[ This line is for you my dear friend astryxsilva

" Miss astryxsilva will you  marry me ? " Nozel said    /////. Ok back to the original story]

Tears came from her eyes, all those dreams she's been having for years has finally came true . It was the very right night she always wanted . " Yes " as she smiled and replied.

_______________________________________________________________________

EXTRA

Dorothy: finally my ship has sailed I'm so happy.

Fuego : it's Happy to see you found your life partner.

Charlotte: you made it y/n

Yami : finally the tsundere Birdy confess.

Julius: I'm so happy, i will find a perfect date for you two also . Next i wanna be the grady of your children

( I  somewhere listen grandy = grandfather 🤣 don't know if it's true )

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Black clover is not owned by me . This is just a fan fiction by me . Thank you for reading 😊❤️ .keep supporting. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤