chapter 2

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the very late update! I was busy on the other projects so I have to update this late!

'So.. This is what master means by that..? 'Wei wuxian wondered.

"I'm sorry mister for bumping into you.. "

Wei wuxian stand up by himself while cleaning his clothes. "It's fine. " Wei wuxian said.

"Why are you here alone kid? " Wei wuxian asked, he glances at the kid again.

"I was lost, I got separated from my brother... "

"Let's go find you brother then." Wei wuxian said, he reached out his hands.

The little boy was confused. "I'm sorry mister but my shufu told me not to trust strangers.. "

"Is that so? " Wei wuxian asked, the little boy nods.

"Then, I'm giving you the map. " Wei wuxian said, he gives a map.

"Uhm, I'm blind mister.. "

Wei wuxian was surprised, he took away the map. "Then, what am I going to do with you? " Wei wuxian asked.

"Can you take me to gusu..? "

"Ok but didn't your uncle said to not trust strangers? " Wei wuxian asked.

"I don't know where I am supposed to go but your voice seems honest so may I go with you? "

Wei wuxian sighed, he reached his hand to the little boy's hand.

He grabbed the little boy's hand, and drags him carefully.

~|•••••|~

"We're here kid. " Wei wuxian said.

They were at the entrance of gusu. Wei wuxian let go of his hand.

"Shufu?? "

Lan qiren heard it and immediately walks to him. "Where have you been? " lan qiren asked.

"I got separated by brother, I... I am sorry.. "

"It's fine. " lan qiren pats his head.

Lan xichen walks to them. "I'm glad your safe, I was worried. " lan xichen said.

"Yea because it was all because of the stranger who brought me here. "

"Stranger? Didn't I told you to not trust strangers? " lan qiren asked.

"Yea, but all I could trust was him since I don't know the way to gusu.. "

"I'm grateful for bringing my... " lan xichen said.

"Uhm, wangji.. Didn't you said that a stranger brought you here? " lan xichen asked.

Lan wangji nods.

"But nobody is here except for me, shufu and you..? " lan xichen said.

"Huh? He was here though I feel it.. " lan wangji said.

"Maybe he left. " lan qiren said, he grabbed lan wangji's hand.

'That was close.. I didn't knew that lan qiren would still be alive after I destroyed their own sect. It wasn't my fault, I only destroyed their sect because my killed my parents.. '

Wei wuxian sighed.

"That bastard.. I'll make sure to kill him next time.. Or else he might punished that kid.. " Wei wuxian said.

Wei wuxian glances at gusu and furiously disappeared.

He came back to the tower of crystal, Wei wuxian saw two 2 little girls. 'I wonder if you are gonna survive in the next gusu accident lan wangji.. '

Cliffhanger sorry! 😭

I know this si short but I'm sorry I don't have the motivation to update! 😭