four | I don't like beer either

Start from the beginning

"Super cute, who doesn't love a good invite to bite someone's ass." Sarcasm drips from my words.

"I know right?" Obviously Barbie didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

"Alright, let me try to have a look. Have you at least got your outfit, like what do you even wear to these things." We trade places, Barbie on the bed and now my head in the wardrobe. I have a hunch that rocking up to one of these things in a sun-dress and stockings wouldn't really match the vibe of the music. Maybe Barbie has some more leather, or at least some that will actually cover some skin.

"Of course I do, picked out my outfit two weeks ago. This night is the event of the month and you will not catch me looking nothing but the best. Gotta attract the ladies somehow." As I start to pull out more clothes to chuck on the bed, I look over my shoulder but in doing so, I see Barbie pushing up her boobs repeatedly. I guess that Barbie's outfit won't have much coverage to it.

"Ah- yeah I guess. Well show me what you're wearing and then I can go off that."

Flicking her head in the direction of her pink and white laced folding divider, "Just there," Sitting perfectly on a coat hanger is a black leather bra, an adjustable strap on the bra band at the front. Small leather booty shorts are folded over top of the divider where a black leather jacket hangs alongside the tiny material. "Found that top in a Goodwill basket and made the shorts myself." Barbie's proud voice sings out behind me.

"Wait, you made those shorts? As if, the only things I can sew are from the sewing patterns that we get in Home Ec and those are from like the seventies." My Home Ec teacher is a very conservative old lady. I swear, if any of the dresses we sew even show some skin above the knee, she immediately makes us redo the hemming.

"Well I can teach you how to sew a couple of things if you like, I mainly design most of the boys outfits for gigs and shit. Harry's very picky with his materials and all that, especially if they don't feel and look exactly to his liking. He's such a diva sometimes."

Yeah, I gathered that from the car ride.

"Really? That would actually be great... just no booty shorts for right now."

"Like I said, we can work up to that kind of stuff. But let's not get distracted, we have," She checks the small Hello Kitty clock hanging up against her wall, "T minus one hour. Wait!"

Holy shit she's loud.

"I can't believe I lost track of time, this is what happens when I show people my vibrator collection."

She's not kidding. I'm pretty sure I sat on that bed for a full hour listening to her talk about all the different settings, sizes, strokes. It was a full on ted talk on vibrators. I will forever remember her demonstrations on her teddy bear. Poor Grizzy.

"Okay move sugar, I have some serious work to do."

And serious work she did do. An hour and a half later and we are now standing in a low lighted nightclub, music blasting through the speakers, some kind of eighties grunge rock. After practically ripping out her entire closet and looking under her bed, Barbie had allocated me a matching set, a black vest so tiny my boobs barely fit and the matching black tennis skirt which is surprisingly not showing the bottom of my ass. Quite a conservative skirt for Barbie.

Once I had changed, Barbie pushed me down onto her vanity chair and without hesitation, sat down on my lap with her legs resting over top of my own. I didn't question it because it seemed to be second nature to her which I'm guessing now is how she usually sits when doing her friends' make up. Barbie went for a smoky brown eye along with a rouge lipstick, dabbing some of the extra pigment on my cheeks, giving me a flustered look.