"And by the way, what are we doing?"
"We are doing a race" Shoto explained in a simple way for his master.
"Ah ok"

"you also came late to say your speech, so Bakugou did it instead" Shoto said

"speech?.."

TIME SKIP

(Y/n) was in a crowded area with other students. She didn't even see Shoto in sight.
"Ow" a girl with horns bumped into (y/n).
"Oh, I'm sorry" (y/n) said, turning to the girl.
"No, I should say sorry.. I bumped into you with my horns!" the girl pointed to her horns.
"But it didn't hurt.."
And right on time, the girls horns feel off. And the timer going off.
"wAaaaah" the girl said, being pushed and disappearing in the crowd.

(Y/n) walked where everyone was running to.
She then saw ice covering the floor. With a quick stomp, the ice shattered into million pieces.

A thud was heard from far away.
"Hey you okay?" a spiky-haired boy said to a half and half hair colored boy.
"DON'T BE NICE TO THE ENEMY KAKAROT!" another boy with spiky hair said. Everyone sent them glares of confusion.

(Y/n) kept walking and saw robots from the entrance exam. She wasn't bothered by them and kept walking. People were sending her glares from behind.
"She's crazy!.."
"She knows she going to get hurt.. right?.."
"(Y/N) BE CAREFUL!" a familiar voice said.

Then a robot came out of nowhere and tried to hit (y/n).

"LOOK OUT!" Izuku yelled. Being far away he couldn't do anything to help, but shout. But when he saw the robot coming closer to (y/n) he couldn't help but close his eyes.

"huh?..." when Izuku opened his eyes the robot was nowhere in sight. Instead he saw pieces of the robot on the floor. And (y/n) walking towards the next obstacle.
"What..." Izuku muttered out. Questioning what happened.

Bakugou and Shoto soon caught up with (y/n).
"I CAN'T LET YOU WIN!" Bakugou said, flying by and sending an evil smirk at (y/n). While (y/n) was sending him a dunce face.
"I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE THAT BACK" Bakugou shouted going even faster.
Shoto came to (y/n) when Bakugou left.
"Master it's nice seeing you here"
"You too I guess?.." (y/n) replied.
And Shoto fled.

(y/n) reached the next obstacle. when she was about to jump. She noticed other people who couldn't cross. She decided to help them.

One by one she snatched people (who couldn't cross) Until making a pile of humans. (y/n) then jumped over the obstacle with ease.

Students were wondering who was making them fly.
"Who's doing this?!."
"Were going to die!"
"Huh?"

(Y/n) let go of all the students when she landed on the other side. Then she walked away like nothing happened.
Students were curious on what happened, they started looking for whoever or whatever helped them and their eyes landed on uraraka.
She was the only one who was standing up.
Then students came up to her and crowded her.
"WaaAaAh thank you!"
"thank you for helping us!"

Uraraka was wondering what happened.
"Eh?.."
"What did-"
She was interrupted by the sound of explosions.
The students saw the same spiky haired boys. But this time they were flying so fast they knocked the students all over the place.
"Oooww..."

Meanwhile back with (y/n).
(y/n) was walking to the next obstacle when she saw two people flying past her. with tremendous speed.
"Guess I do have some competition after all.." (y/n) said, giving a rare smile.
She then started running, Mines turned on when she stepped on them.

"WOW, WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE? ALL THE MINES ARE GOING OFF!"

Bakugou and Shoto turned to see the explosion. But were shocked when they saw nobody... But in a blink of an eye, explosions were ahead of them too.

"EEEH THERES NO ONE BLOWING UP THE MINES! WHAT IS THIS?"

"WOWOWOOWOW NOW THERE'S A HUMONGOUS EXPLOSION IN THE BACK!"

everyones attention was changed to the big explosion in the back instead in the front.

When Izuku almost finished the race he saw (y/n) walking near the exit.. He never saw her passing by...

well it doesn't matter right now.. he kept running toward the finish line when a voice called out.
"why such in a rush?.." (y/n) asked wondering why he was running like it was a race...
"CAUSE ITS A RACE" he chirped out.
It took (y/n) a while for (y/n) to comprehend Izuku's words But then it hit her.
"OH, I FORGOT. I WAS THINKING WHAT TO EAT FOR DINNER JSOSBJDKSBDJID." (y/n) yelled. And then she went vrrrrrrooom.

Izuku watched her run disappearing in seconds. He couldn't believe it. How can some girl who forgot she was in race be in first?..

"THERES OUR 3RD PLACE WINNER!!, CLASS 1-A (Y/N) (L/N)!!!!"
and then the crowd went wild.