Gator Man

This is my first story so keep that in mind. This chapters basically how you meet.

Y/N POV:

You got out of your car, shutting the door behind you while you look up at massive building in front of you. The building's sign read, "Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex". You checked your watch and let out a sigh of relief. 11:45 pm, at least you weren't going to be late on your first day at this new gig. You locked your car and walked into the Pizzaplex and were greeted by Vanessa, the head of security, at the entrance.

V: "15 till midnight and already here? Not bad newbie."

You thanked her with a friendly grin before she handed you a map of the Pizzaplex, as well as your badge. You decided to pocket the map after skimming over it and quickly put on your badge while Vanessa spoke.

V: "Lose the badge and I'll feed you to the endo's."

Vanessa joked while you chuckled nervously as she walked away, not fully convinced she was joking. You decided to explore the green rooms first since that's where the animatronics were so why not? You'd be watching those cameras a lot anyways, so why not get to know where the cameras were and where they are angled. You went up the elevator, walking past the Monty Golf attraction and into the green rooms. There were many sounds and sights that greeted you despite it being almost midnight, like Chica practicing their songs on her guitar or the mildly concerning sounds from Monty's blacked out room of crashing, shattering glass, growling, and snarling.

You made a mental note to check that out later. As you kept walking, you spotted Roxy complimenting herself in her mirror and Freddy in the midst of adjusting his microphone stand since it had been messed with. You decided to go back to your mental note from earlier and went up to the Alligator animatronics door, knocking the magical number of two. The sounds quickly dimished as you knocked before the door was a little violently yanked open by the one and only Gator of the Pizzaplex, Monty. You flinched backwards at the sudden door swing despite the door swinging towards him and not you, nonetheless catching you off guard at the very sudden aggression.

"What d'ya want, little guy?" The Gator snarled out with narrowed eyes behind his star sunglasses. His mohawk was slightly disheveled from his ruckus and he seemed to be purposely blocking his room from your sight with his large robotic body while looking down at you. A twinge of regret flickered through you after coming face to face with him.

"Oh- Uh, I'm sorry Montgomery I-"

"Monty." He corrected, his tail making a single lash behind him as he stared you down with his narrowed crimson eyes behind his star sunglasses. You kept that correction in mind and spoke again.

"What are you doing in ther-" You cut yourself off as you saw a glance of his room between him and the door frame. It was trashed from what you could see and you were painfully aware you'd probably have to clean it up. There was a solid minute of silence before Gator snapped out a reply again, adjusting his stance to close the gap.

"I don't got all day kid!"

"Hey, I'm not a kid!"

Monty let out a low warning growl that seemed like a nonverbal, "Try me, Twerp" as you swallowed nervously and decided that even with his safety programing, you didn't want to push your luck.

"What's all that ruckus about in there?"

Monty rolled his eyes at the question, seeming to find it and you stupid. "Get used to it, Chipmunk."

You were quiet for a few moments in shock at his audacity before quickly speaking again. "One, don't speak to me like tha-"

He cut you off, not bothering to let you finish that sentence of attempt at authority over him. "Quit your yapping and get to the damned point, kinda busy here."

He'd very quickly regret that sentence since, of course, those words peaked your interest cause of the noise before hand.

"Doing what exactly?" Your rose your eyebrow as he seemed caught off guard for once. Of course that startlement from him was short lived before he was irritated again.

"That's none of your damn concern now is it?" His tail started to lash behind him in small and slow movements while he spoke.

"Actually, it is if theres stuff breaking."

He scoffed at your words, not caring anymore and slamming the door in your face, being sick of you as you let out an offended noise. You marched down to the office and looked at the cameras to see if you could answer your unanswered question of what exactly he was so busy with. Of course, you couldn't, because his green room camera was the only one that was BROKEN, just your luck.