2. Run In with Investigators

3RD PERSON POV

Steven: *ponder* Mmmmmmm......

He was still going around all the wards, exploring everything and learning everything there was to this world. What's interesting however was the data he collected. Besides running the World Marshal as the president and doing stuff he was actually quite tech savvy himself despite being a burly man. Using some "stolen computers" and monitors, he manages to hack into several databases and such to see some info of what he should know.

Turns out the ghoul he killed was none other than the 13th's ward Jason, or a prominent executive of Aogiri Tree which was apparently a ghoul "terrorist" organization. Interesting though.......he killed an executive yet he was so weak....at least he got their attention.

Is everyone like this?

Probably not. He did find out that there were a lot of S, SS, and one SSS ranked ghoul in Aogiri Tree. In addition, investigators were ranked as well, from 3, 2, 1, and then the special ones, first class, associate special class, and special class. Apparently one of the special classes, Arima is the best investigator you could ever find, the very strongest of the CCG.

He seen several operations the CCG carries, he seen Aogiri Tree operate as well while he hides away. But needs to know more. He needs to see how they would operate on a big operation.

But it's time he stops hiding from the world. It's time that he will be known.

And it starts now, as he watches from a rooftop as the massive group of investigators combat against a stray SS class ghoul with his kagune enhancing his own muscles.

*SLICE*

Akira: *grit* We're not doing any damage!

Mado: *grit* Tough bastard!

Iwao: WHAT DO WE DO?!

Shinohara: *grit* All our weapons aren't working! Even Arima is having some trouble getting through its armor!