Chapter Nine: Dorms Explained

Deuce knocked back one of the bullies as Hoshi kicked the other back. The one she had fought with Grim held his arm that must have been feeling numb at that point.
"We- We'll let you off the hook this time!," the first punk gulped, "My food is getting soggy."
"I didn't think they had it in them!," the other yelled and ran while holding his arm.
"Haha! Those punks were all talk!," Grim laughed, "I don't wanna see your ugly mugs again! You're even uglier than
Hoshi sighed and got her and Grim's lunch, "So much for no more incidents."
"Can we just eat? Yuu and I have not eaten breakfast and I'm gonna collapse soon.," Ace said.
"Delinquents at a prestigious school, we really don't have any luck.," Deuce shook his head, "And cookie cutter bully ones at that."
"People like that are everywhere. Let's go eat, I see a table over there.," Hoshi took her tray and pulled Ace with her as Grim followed.
The masked girl sat down and handed the two the food items they had requested earlier. The boys grinned and sat with her. Grim sat on the table in front of her and began eating his portion as the blonde girl moved her mask to eat.
"Yummy! This omelet is so fluffy! And the rice and cheese filling is so good!," the little monster cheered, "And this chicken, so delicious."
"Eat all you can now, we're not going to have a large dinner.," the masked girl said to her monster partner.

Ace and deuce silently ate on the other side of the table from her.
"You know, I'm a little curious about the other dorms.," Grim spoke up, "We already saw your dorm this morning."
"I am too, I noticed students wearing different colors on their uniforms. So far I've counted seven combinations.," Hoshi added.
"Good eye, there's seven dorms in total, all based on the great seven.," A familiar chipper voice piped up from behind the masked young woman.
It was the strawberry blond boy from before, his green eyes twinkled. Alongside him was another familiar face. The green haired young man with mustard yellow eyes set behind glasses. The young woman looked behind her after fixing her mask.
"Oh, you gave me the toothbrush. Thank you.," the young woman thanked the green haired one, "I really needed one."
The young man only nodded and motioned to the seat beside her, she tapped it to invite the two to sit with them.
"Wait a second! You're the one from this morning! You tricked us into painting roses for you!," Ace yelled at Cater.
Grim hissed and spouted flames from his little mouth as the two older boys sat on either side of Hoshi. The little monster picked up his chicken and stuffed it into his maw as his partner poked at her omurice.
"Aww, you're being meanies. I didn't want to, but it's part of the dorm rules.," Cater chimed and played with a bit of his orangeish blond hair.
He chuckled a bit at Hoshi trying to hide her face while eating.
"You were smiling the while time, Cater-senpai.," Deuce retorted.
"Now, now Deucey, I'm not following the rules now we're outside the dorm.," the older leaf green eyed boy said with a wide smile, "Right now, I'm your friendly senior, Cay Cay!"
"Do NOT call me 'Deucey'!," the spade marked young man exclaimed.
"Haha, that's how Cater shows affection.," Trey chuckled as he wiped Grim's face with a napkin.
The grey monster fussed from getting his face wiped like he was a messy child. The masked girl giggled silently.

"Hold on.," the cherry red eyed collared boy said, "Who are you?"
"Oh, excuse me. My name is Trey Clover. I'm a third year like Cater.," the green haired young man greeted and turned back to Hoshi, "I heard you were put in charge of the Ramsh- I mean unused dorm. Our dorm students have caused you much trouble, I am very sorry."
"In an isolated school of magic users, hotheadedness runs rampant.," the masked young lady mumbled, "Apology accepted."
"Hey! Don't talk about us like we're not here!," Ace snapped at the older boy.
Cater laughed and put his arm around Hoshi's shoulders, "Calm down, we're in the same dorm. Let's just get along! We can exchange phone numbers and be friends."
"Uhh?," the masked blonde choked.
"Oh? Are you the type who's shy in the open but more open on magicam?," Cater pushed, "Give me your magicam handle."
"I... don't have a phone.," Hoshi murmured only loud enough for the Strawblondie to hear.
Cater dropped his arm off of her, "What?! You're kidding, right?!"
The masked young woman shook her head, showing she was not kidding.
"My phone was left at home when I was taken.," the magicless student said, feeling as if she was getting a little too much attention and the boys with her might learn about her true identity if they keep getting closer to her.
"I know a place where we can get good phones for cheap prices, we can make it a shopping date!," the chipper Boy smiled.
Hoshi was happy that she has her mask on as she felt warmth on her face at the word 'date'. She internally kicked herself with that. Nobody would want a cursed and awful person like her.