Darius x reader (fluff)

Pronouns: She/her

Plot:Y/N comforts Darius after everyone went inside from the camp fire (season 1)

—————————
Y/N's POV:

While Darius was telling his story it started to rain so everyone started to panic and rush inside,I decided to stay outside for a bit.

"Y/N come on your gonna get a cold!" Darius says tugging on my hand starting to lead me inside.

Once me and Darius got inside Darius removed his hand and walked over to the sofa and sat on it. He sighed as no one got to hear the end of his story.

"Darius can you tell me the rest if the story?" I asked looking at him. He looked up at me and his eyes lit up like a firework and he patted the seat next to me and started to tell me the rest.

Once Darius was done it was only us to left in the room and we decided to go on a walk and then come back inside

When Y/N and Darius came back inside everyone except Roxie and Dave was standing there. "Sooo how was the walk?" Brooklynn asked smirking and raised her eyebrows.

"You guys saw us leave!?" I said in utter disbelief but.. not that shocked as it was normal to be nosey when 2 people have left the building nowhere to be seen. "And it was fine thank you we didn't do anything, just talking about dinosaurs and how we would make our own ones." I said walking to my bunk after getting changed.

THE END!!

First oneshot done 5 left!
Darius ✅
Kenji 🚫
Sammy 🚫
Yasmina 🚫
Brooklynn 🚫
Ben 🚫