queen and the journalist

A woman in her early 20s stepped out of her Mercedes Benz and made her way to the basement of her mansion.

As soon as she entered the basement, she saw a man tied on a chair while his mouth and eyes were covered by a cloth.

A man immediately went and brought a chair for the woman and kept it in front of the tied man.

The lady sat on the chair with her legs crossed and she started playing with her gun.

L- Start.

A man stood by her side with his head bowed down.

M-Ma'am, this man was trying to intrude the mansion when one of the goon caught hold of him. We asked him his motive but he's not uttering a single word.

The lady signed the goon to remove the cloth from man's eyes and mouth.

The man blinked his eyes to observe his surroundings clearly and he was shocked when he saw a lady sitting in front of him, with a smirk while playing with her gun.

L-Good morning sunshine.

The man was scared firstly but he maintained his composure.

L-Who send you here?

The lady questioned the man but he didn't answered. By now the lady was fuming in anger.

L-Call the security guard.

The goon called the security guard.

L- How did he entered the mansion? WHERE WERE YOU?

The lady shouted. The guard got really scared and fell on the lady's feet and started apologising.

L-You know what you have to do for

A goon forwarded his gun to the guard and he took it with trembling hands. He kept it near his forehead and shot himself. The blood splattered across the himself. The blood splattered across the floor.

The lady smirked and got up from her chair.

L- Bury him.

The lady left from there for work, while the man who was held captive was shocked with the happenings. The lady was non other than our mafia queen Avneet Kaur

NEWS OFFICE

A man in his early 20s was pacing in front of the chief editor's office.

He knocked the door and entered the cabin. A lady in her early 50s looked at him through her glasses.

C- Siddharth, what can I help you?

S-Ma'am, why did you assigned me A movie star interview? You know it's not my job.

C-I very well know but I can't pay you salary without doing any work, right. Be thankful, that I atleast gave you work to do otherwise I would have shown you exit door from your job.

S-But ma'am, I do sting operations and criminal reports, then this..

C- Ya right, but I didn't find any sting operations or criminal reports in these 3 months. Where are they?

S-Ma'am, I'm trying my best to find a story.

C- Do movie star interview or give me your resignation?

S-Ma'am, please give me one last chance. I'll bring a very important story which will make our news channel's trp touch sky. You know I'm capable of that.

C- Ok. Just one last chance. I'm giving you 48 hours, bring me a story which will change the history of news. Now get out.

S- Thank you, ma'am.