˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 4 | Prisoners

Start from the beginning

"What! No I didn't want to kill my dad!!! AHAHHHAHHAH!!!"

"Wha-"

"I know I shouldn't of told mother that I wanted to meet my dad!! She defiantly killed him!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH"

"Umm, WellhaveagooddayBYE!"
*Hangs up*

Call ended
**** *** 098
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Dead Dad Lmao'

▃ ▃ ▃

Type Four: Toilet paper

Calling...
**** *** 231
+   ☰   ❙❙

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?" 

 "I ran out of toilet paper. Come get me some." 

"And who is this?" 

"Hurry up! I don't wanna be stuck in here forever!" 

"Who are you, do I know you?"

"Do you?"

"Do I?"

"Maybe?"

"Well what's your name?"

"The one and only (y/n) (l/n)~"

"Well I'm Chrollo, nice to-"

Call ended
**** *** 231
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Never call again'

▃ ▃ ▃

"I have REALLY bad luck..." I mumbled sadly as I put my phone away.

.
.
.

'Shit! I JUST GAVE CHROLLO FUCKING LUCILFER MY FULL NAME!!'

By the time I stopped complaining about my poor life choses, I saw that Gon had already won and Kurapika was about to have his go. "Alright, I'll go next," Kurapika announced before walking on to the path.

I looked over and saw the blue dude crossing the path in his old prison uniform, when did he take it off again? After they both made it to the middle we watched as the paths retracted again for the third time.

I started to lean agonist the wall and crossed my arms and closed my eyes like a true Vegeta rip off.

The blue-man ripped of his robs and was only left in shredded pans. Everyone, exempt me of course, looked in surprise of his muscular appearance.

My dad would be crying rn.

The tall blue man let out an annoying loud battle cry before talking. "I'm next!!" he yelled.