Gyutaro retaliated with an even angrier expression, "OH, JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!! YOU HAVE AN UPPER MOON TITLE, BUT YOU'RE JUST A JOKE!! AT LEAST TRY TO BEHEAD A FEW WOUNDED UNDERLINGS ON YOUR OWN, DUMBASS!! NOT TO MENTION, YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THE LITTLE HAIRPIN BITCH!"

Daki's livid face slowly contorted into a sadistic one as she burst into laughter, "HA.. HA.. HAHAH!! THERE'S NO WAY AN UNSIGHTLY THING LIKE YOU.. COULD EVER BE MY BROTHER!!"

That shut Gyutaro up completely as his eyes slowly widened in disbelief as she kept going, "I'M SURE WE'RE NOT BLOOD RELATED AT ALL. I MEAN, WE DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE!!"

Your brows furrowed as you continued to listen in, "YOU'RE SO USELESS!! YOUR ONLY GOOD POINT IS THAT YOU'RE STRONG, NOTHING ELSE!! ONCE YOU LOSE, YOU HAVE NO WORTH AT ALL. A DEADBEAT FAILURE, WHO'S UNSIGHTLY TO BOOT!!!"

After the wave of disbelief rushed over him, Gyutaro immediately fired back, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A DEADBEAT FAILURE. YOU'RE WEAK AND HAVE NO GOOD POINTS. NOW IM TRULY REGRETTING ALL THOSE TIMES I PROTECTED YOU!!"

Tears pricked Daki's eyes as he continued, "IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, I COULD'VE HAD A DIFFERENT LIFE!! MAYBE, JUST MAYBE.. I'D STILL BE ALIVE! IF ONLY.. IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T EXIST!!"

Gyutaro relentlessly continued to lash out on his kid sister, "WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE TO CLEAN AFTER YOUR MESSES?! WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF?! THINGS WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT IF YOU WEREN'T BOR-"

You raised your voice as high as you could, "You don't mean that..!"

They each abruptly stopped their talking, their eyes trailing over to your limp figure, which was simply
laying in a puddle of blood.

Tears continued to fall from your eyes, "You both don't truly think that, stop lying to yourselves. For your last moments, please get along. All you guys have.. in this world.." Your voice started to break, "..are eachother."

"Even though you're mad right now.. even though you can't help but hate eachother because of your fates.. and even though you feel betrayed.. deep down you know you still love your sibling..!"

You broke down into a soft sob, "That's why.. even though you guys are on separate sides right now.. and want the other dead.. you need to shove those thoughts aside..!"

"And even though.. you tried to kill me and my friends.. I can't bring myself to hate you..! In fact.. if anything.. I envy you!"

"Because at the end of the day, you share a bond that can never be broken..! And you know, I'd kill for that! I'd kill for my brother to not hate me! So please, just.. cut the bullshit!!"

After a second of silence, Daki burst into tears, "WAAAAAAHH!! DON'T JUST LECTURE US..!! GO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!" She squeezed her eyes shut, "ONII-CHAN!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SCARED..!! DO SOMETHING, ONII-CHAN!!"

Before her head disintegrated into ashes only to be blowed away by the smoke, she let out one last desperate yell, "P-PLEASE FORGIVE ME..!! I DON'T WANNA DIEEE!!"

Gyutaro's face contorted into one of full horror and grief as he let out a scream, "UME!! NO!!"

『✦』

He then paused.

That's right.. Ume.. Ume is his sister. She isn't Daki, the upper moon. She's Ume, his precious, little sister.

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹  ⤶ 「 𝑲𝑵𝒀 𝑿 𝑴𝑶𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑵 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara