Hurt

Vegas POV

I woke up and see beside me, but he is gone. What I would give to see his face as soon as I open my eyes. Now I am thinking what I should do next. How do I get him back before he decides to 'settle down'. Urggh I hate that word.
I showered and came down. Grandma said Pete already went to work. Aparantly, Pete is working at his grandpa shop. Now I am on the way, nearer to the shop. I saw Pete is smiling, talking to a guy. Who is this?

'Hi guys, Morning, what a nice day for the business'  I said. Pete's smile fell as soon as he saw me.

What are you doing here?

To help you in the shop. Of course. Yai sent me.

I dont need help. I have San with me, Pete said, pointing at the guy beside him.

And San smilee at me and said, ' Khub, P. I aleats help P Pete at the shop. Dont worry.'

San continued, ' P Pete, your friend is really handsome.'

Pete is frowning now. I said, ' Hi San, nice to know you. U can call me P Vegas.'

And San be like ' I will just call you P Ve. Easier. I can right.'

'Of course you can. Nong San'

Pete POV

These two is nauseating. P Ve! Nong San!  I am speechless. I need to keep San away from Vegas. Vegas is not nice to people. That face that he is being nice to San, it means he is plotting something.

'Ok ok, San just help me get the list that I gave you. And Vegas, you go enjoy yohr vacation and leave from my shop.'

Vegas is going to retort. San said, ' P Ve, you are on vacation here. Have you tried my mom restaurant yet?'

' oh, your mom has a restaurant. No, I havent tried. Later, I will definitely come and try, you just led me there.'

'Khub, P Ve. Will bring u soon. For now I will go get the things P Pete asked me to get. Bye both.'

I turned to Vegas,

'Stay away from San, Vegas.'

'Huh, why would I do that?'

' I know you are plotting something. You are not nice to people.'

'Why would you think that? Maybe I just like San. He is cute. And I am making more friends here, cause the only person I know in this island is not willing to talk to me.'

' You dont need to make friends here. You are leaving soon. I suggest today also you can leave. There are three boats coming in today to go back to krung thep.'

' I am not going anytime soon. My vacation hasnt even started.'

' Why can't you vacation somewhere else?'

' Because somewhere else doesnt have you. Don't you know why I am sticking around here?'

'If it's because of me then, I don't  see a point of you being here. I have repeatedly told you, I don't want anything to do with you.'

' But I want to do everything with you. I can't be like you. I cant forget everything and move on. I dont think I can breathe if I were to stay away from you.'

' That's a delusion you build yourself. Go and live your life.Vegas. I wanna live a life too. And you are not in it'

' Delusion, wow Pete. You are saying that everything we went through is my delusion and nothing is real.'

' It's real. But that is the reality that I want to escape from. The reality I dont want to think or have anything to do with anymore. You being here in front of my eyes is not helping at all.' I said, but I am going to cry now, but I am holding it back. I need to let him go. Vegas is shaking in front of me.

' I am sorry for everything. Pete. You can call me selfish, you can call me whatever you want. I dont think I can live without you. I am never gonna be ready to let you go.'

He said, and left. As soon as he leaves, my tears fall down. What do I do?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So sorry for the long wait! I am so so sorry for the late update. I have to start working from office so I am struggling physically and mentally. I will try my best to update.