"We're about a quarter-mile away from the Fallows," Leo says as Vul rummages through his backpack and pulls out a sleeping bag. "We'll make camp here and head in at dawn. I don't want to risk going in there at night."

"Agreed," Vul says as he unrolls his sleeping bag. I take this as a sign to pull out my own. The humming bird darts around us, creating a constant light that makes it easier for me to see what I'm doing.

"I'll keep first watch, yeah?" Vul says and Leo nods as he pulls out his own sleeping bag. Lux pops out of my pocket as I take off my cloak.

"You'll need as much sleep as you can get," Leo says to me as I shimmy into my sleeping bag. "Tomorrow's going to be a long day."

I sigh and let my head fall onto my balled up cloak. "Every day has been a hard day so far."

Leo chuckles but doesn't say anything else as he settles into his own bag across from me. I close my eyes as Lux curls up beside me, resting in one of the folds in my cloak.

It only takes me a few moments for sleep to consume me.

.                                .                            .

Aria.

I groan and turn onto my side. "Five more minutes," I mutter as I try to fall back asleep.

Aria, come join us. Aria.

My eyes snap open as the familiar whispers fill my ears. I sit up and find myself in a large, empty room. It's walls are much like the ones at Leo's and Vul's, but the vibe isn't comforting—it's hollow.

Aria, the voice whispers and I turn my head, trying to find where it originates from, but to no avail.

Come join us.

I stand, my body moving against my will. My feet head in the direction of the voice, as if they know where it is coming from.

Aria.

As I move, I notice the voice changing, sounding much like my sister. 

Join us.

Nina?

Find me Aria. I need help.

"Ari stop! Don't do it!" I freeze, the hypnosis on my body subsiding. "Don't listen to them Ari!"

I whip around to find Nina standing a few feet away from me.

My sister looks nearly transparent, seeming to flicker in and out of a physical form. Bags are large and dark under her eyes that are filled with worry and sorrow. Her lilac colored nightgown is in tatters, the bottom frayed and torn with one of the sleeves missing so the dress holds loosely on her thin and frail frame. Her long brown hair is slick with grease and it falls to her thighs. She is practically skin and bone and is covered in grime.

"Nina?"  I question, not sure if it is really her, she looks nothing like herself.

 Aria!

I turn again to find Nina standing behind me as well.

Come with us.

"Ari, don't do it!" the first Nina pleads.

 Aria join us!

I keep looking between the two Nina's. Who is real? Which one is my real sister?

Aria!

"Ari!"