"Try to relax a bit." He says giving me a smile and opening the door, closing it on his way out.

Now the room was completely empty, just me and the little old fan that barely works. Did I just ruin one of my best friendships because of stupid reasons?

Maybe it really was my fault. Or maybe it was both our fault.

"Let's go home!" Mom and dad walk in excitedly. "Yess!" I say with the same energy. "You are free to go miss Harper but, you will have to take these pills for a month and then you're all ready. If you feel something wrong don't hesitate on calling us." The doctor says giving me a small box of pills.

"Thank you so much, doctor." I say and he smiles. "You can go get dressed now." He says and I get up going in the bathroom with my things.

~᪥•᪥~

I walked in my room and let out a big sigh. The first trying I did was lay down on my sweet comfy bed. Then, I went in the bathroom and took a shower. Cuz I totally needed one.

Once I was done, I putted something nice on cuz unfortunately, we have to go the Walton's house for this stupid dinner. I went downstairs and grabbed a velvet cake from the fridge, taking a small fork and going back to my room. When I got there, something caught my attention. It was form Jaden's room, he was waving his arms to get me looking at him.

I rolled my eyes and showed him my middle finger, closing the blinds.

He's also a bit guilty so I'm also mad at him. This was totally his idea, coming to find me. He's so annoying.

I had three hours until dinner so I calmly ate the cake until I was full and scrolled through my socials. I had hundreds of messages on my insta and snap asking if I was okay. Some people are just fake friends that look at me with a jealous ass look when I pass in the halls.

We don't fuck with those people.

Those three hours I had passed like nothing and I putted my shoes on, walking downstairs. "Ready?" Dad asks. "Uhum." I mutter. We all leave the house and walk to the Walton's, who warmly greet us. "Hey Dwayne, Angelina." DJ and Jess smiled at my parents while hugging them. "Hey Harper. The kids are in the living room." Jess says giving me a warm and nice hug. "Thanks, Jess." I thank giving her a genuine smile.

I walked in the house and went to the cinema room, which is the only place where I can be alone without Jayla or Jaden or even Javon bothering me. I snatch my phone from my pocket and start texting the groupchat.

~~~~~~~
Hide your mommas🥵
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗹😉,𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗼🤠,𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮🥵

𝗠𝗮𝗹😉
𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅?

𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗼🤠
𝖧𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗎𝗇? 𝖠𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺?