"Mommy will see you soon love. I can't wait to hold you. Mommy will be more careful ok? Mommy will take care of you anak." she said as she kissed her finger tips and pressed it to the monitor.

"Mommy loves you anak. We all love you." She said as tears flow.

"I'll print this lang and we're done." She said as she removed the gel in Irene's tummy. She fixed Irene and printed the ultrasound.

"Here. I'll be back later with your prescription. Pag balik ko dito ayokong umiiyak ka at bibigyan ka namin ng medicine for your baby. Ok? I'll tell Hope about this don't worry."

"Mkay." is the only answer Irene gave her.

Kaila excused herself and went out together with her intern and nurse. Imelda went to her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you anak. You take care na ha? No more takas. Less stress."

"Yes ma."

"Na stop na namin yung pag spread ng video. Sa susunod ha? Hindi mo alam kung paano ako mabugahan ng tubig ni Manang kanina sa mukha sa bigla. Napaka baho ng bibig." Bong stated that made Imee kick his leg.

"Thank you Manong."

"What's your plan then?" Imee asked

"Pahinga. If everything's ok maybe sa Ilocos muna ako mag sstay." She said and looked at Greggy.

"Dapat on my 7th month pa ako magsstay muna sa Ilocos. It's just that kailangan na kasi ngayon. Less stress, and hindi masyado matao. Napagusapan na namin to ni Greggy. Work from home siya, online class muna mga bata."

"Ok. How about your baby stuffs?"

"Magdadala langs siguro kami ate. Or pwede din mag order nalang online." Irene said. They just agreed and took care of her.

Days passed...
Irene is now ready go to Ilocos. They'll be using their private chopper. Together with their stuffs and her family they flew to Ilocos. Irene was sleeping in Greggy's shoulder while her children are studying their lessons. With the medicines she's taking she is always sleepier than usual. They let her sleep also as she needs to regain her energy too.

"Hon? Hon wake up. Nandito na tayo." Greg woke her up by kissing her forehead.

"Hmm."

"Nandito na tayo sa Laoag. Imee is waiting for us." He said. Irene fixed her posture and went out with Greggy. She was wearing a royal blue oversized dress. Her bump became bigger after the accident. Greggy assisted her in going down and went to Imee. They were not seen as they are in the vip lounge and exited their without anyone knowing.

"Welcome back to Ilocos Irene." she welcomed her sister with a hug.

"Hi manang. Thank you for this."

"Ano ka ba, that's for my niece ano ka ba!" Imee chuckled and went to their van. On their way Irene was eating some biscuits as she needs to eat and drink her medicines.

"Hon, medicine time." Greggy said as he opened the water bottle of Irene.

"Dami." She pouted. Greggy just kissed her forehead and gave her the medicines.

Went they reached their house, the maids and personnel of the house hurriedly helped them with their things. Imelda went out to make salubong to her daughter.

"Hi ma!"

"Hello dear. Halina kayo anak, nagluto ako at alam kong pagod kayo." she said as she held and brought Irene to their dining. They just ate and made their kwentos. After eating Irene and Greggy together with their children went to the rooms to take a rest. They were already in their bed, Greggy was checking some emails when Irene hugged him and burried her head in his chest.

"Hmm? Yes hon?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He looked at her.

"Sorry if it's not because of me, sana hindi ka stressed."
Greggy closed his laptop and faced Irene.

"If being stressed means taking care of you and our baby, then I'm willing to be stressed everyday hon. It's not your fault ok?" he assured her. And the next thing he knew, she's crying.

"Damn this hormones!" She ranted. Greggy just chuckled and hugged her.

"I love you so much Irene. God knows how much I love you."

"I love you sweetheart. Thank you for everything."  she said. He kissed her cheeks and forehead and made Irene sleep. When he saw Irene in deep slumber he also slept. They really are each others soulmate.

Author's Note:
And that concludes chapter 4! hihi! See you on the next chapter guys! Thank you for reading! Road to 2k reads woohoo!
- Rie 💐